24.

Abhimanyu Yuvraj Singhania

I lifted her chin gently with my fingers and inspected her face. There was a fading bruise on her cheek. It wasn't too prominent, but that wasn't the case when you took a closer look.

I clenched my other hand into a fist.

"What's that, Abhimanyu?" I heard what my father said. One can say he looked murderous at that time.

No exaggeration. She's his princess, after all.

I sighed internally when Amayra didn't share anything.

"Amayra, you do know that I'll find out whatever happened, right?"

I tilted my head with a serious expression on my face.

I nodded to myself, looking directly into her eyes. In an instant, I took out my phone and dialled a number.

" Mehra! I want the footage of Amayra's room in ten minutes."

I spat harshly and disconnected the call, never looking away from her eyes.

Amayra was always wary of strangers, and no one truly could be trusted in the business world. I had ordered my men to install the camera in her room a day prior to when her tutor started teaching her. My orders were to switch the camera off once she finishes with her tuition every day. I don't want to pry into her privacy, of course. Installing the camera was already forbidden; however, I by no means wanted to actually snatch her privacy.

As expected, the footage was forwarded to me within a short time.

Author's POV

Arhaan, as a smart man he was, immediately connected the footage with the screen in the living space. The video was played, and as soon as the people heard the words Alina had said, they were shocked. Adhiraj couldn't control his anger when he saw Amayra being slapped.

"That bitch!"

He shouted angrily, banging his hand on the glass table furiously. The glass was shattered into millions of pieces before their eyes. They had seen the way she was clutching Amayra's hand tightly and how the latter's face was turning red from her grip.

"Remove her jacket right now!"

Abhimanyu ordered no one in particular when the video was still playing, but no one cared. Zaira had already come forward and began peeling the jacket from her body slowly. Amayra obeyed without rebellion.

When the jacket was finally removed, she gasped when she saw Amayra's red arm. There was a large and fierce bruise there. Amayra's skin was already sensitive, and her fair skin would make the slightest of wounds appear. The ladies wasted no time in treating the bruise.

"I'm going to kill that bitch. How dare she touch my daughter?"

Adhiraj growled ferociously.

The vein on his forehead popped up, showcasing his fury.

His voice sent shivers down the spines of other people, and Zaira was no exception. She had never seen Adhiraj so angry. Needless to say, he wasn't even that angry when Zaira was harassed by a group of boys back in time. She was severely injured at that time, and that was the time Adhiraj was furious. She thought he couldn't be angrier. Boy, was she wrong!

If he was furious that time, this time he was downright murderous.

Prithviraj wasn't affected by his son's response; he was looking deadly as well.

As for Abhimanyu, he was calm.

Too calm for his own liking.

No one knew what he was thinking when he closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch he was sitting on. Amayra didn't dare to move either; she looked down on the whole ordeal.