17.

Abhimanyu Singhania's POV

Today, was the day.

Who could have known, that after all these years, I'll return. I'll be back with my family, with my Amayra. I may have forgiven him, but I will never forget the years of anguish and helplessness.

I, was Abhimanyu Singhania; the heir of one of the largest and most successful business Empires in the world, the successor to the throne of the mighty Singhania Empire. And yet, all of this, was a lie.

I always knew that I will come back. I just didn't expect it to be this pleasant. Everything is in my favor, from the business to family. Having Amayra back with me was just the blessing of the devil. For me, it's always in my favor.

Just one final step, and then, I'll turn the game. My return to the family was expected, it was expected from the day I was disowned. If not for Lorenzo and his father, I wouldn't have been where I am today. I used to be just a bullied kid, but now, I'm a man with power and dominance.

It took me many sleepless nights to stand where I am today. Undeniably, nothing could stop me from getting what I want now. To be able to live a peaceful life, I need to finish my enemies. I would get revenge, for everything, from every single person.

Abhimanyu Singhania never forgives, ever...

" Let's go little girl," I held out my hand for Amayra, as she looked at me.

She typed something on her phone, causing me to lean down and squint my eyes lightly to read the words.

I'm scared...

" Don't worry, Myra. You have me, if anyone bothers you, tell me. No need to be scared, they love you," the fear in her eyes melted my heart as I spoke gently.

She shook her head, as tears welled up in her eyes.

I cupped her cheeks, " Hey, look at me. I promise, you are my brave girl, right? If you don't want to stay with anyone, try to be with me, or mom and dad, alright?"

She nodded, wiping her tears with her small hands. " Remember, you are stronger that this, but you don't need to stay strong with me. You can be yourself," I flashed her a gentle smile.

It was already hurting my mouth to try smiling this much. These days, I've tried to be gentle with her. She's already scared of everyone, and I couldn't have it in me to be cold towards her. She's all alone and scared right now. I need to win her trust and I wouldn't deny that I love her, she's my little sister after all.

" Now," I flicked her nose. She scrunched up her nose adorably, just like she did when she was a baby.

" Let's go!" I pulled her towards me by holding her hand, as she collided with my torso.

I chuckled internally; she's so small.

I picked her up in my arms and went outside.

I reached near the sleek black car and helped her inside, settling down myself a few moments later.

I adjusted in my seat as I looked at her.

" You just stay by my side, alright? Don't panic," I ruffled her hairs. She huffed lightly.

I chuckled.

---

Adhiraj Singhania's POV

Today, my daughter is going to return. She will live with me, I will live with her. I'm spewing nonsense now, looks like I'm too excited.

I looked at the mansion in front of me, the grandeur of it will make you captive of its beauty. This mansion holds so many memories, many marriages, the birth of our children and so many more.