Before Harry could ask what had happened to Lena, James gave him an indifferent look.

"The Weil family are really well-educated."

After saying that, James left with his bodyguards.

Watching the show from the side, Paul looked thoughtfully at James's back.

James was indifferent and would never speak up for unimportant people.

This time, he actually stood up to teach Miss Weil a lesson. It was really incredible.

Paul glanced at Amelia, who was standing intimately with Jackson, and his expression darkened slightly.

It must be because of her that James made an exception for her.

He didn't expect this woman to be so capable. Not only could she get Jackson to protect her, but she could also get James to help her.

Paul wanted to go over and teach her a lesson, but after thinking for a while, he gave up.

Even if James didn't want her, he shouldn't be the one to teach her a lesson.

Paul turned around, took his assistant, and left with James.

Jackson looked at the backs of the brothers as they walked away.

He was surprised that James would come forward to help them just now.

On second thought, perhaps Mr. James Evans also looked down on this kind of woman who played tricks behind the back.

Since he happened to see them, he would naturally stand up to uphold justice.

Even though he looked down on Amelia, he had just canceled the engagement with the Evans Group.

Thinking of this, Jackson did not overthink it. He looked at Lena again.

"I'll repeat it. Apologize!"

Harry hurriedly asked Lena what had happened because his good friend was angry.

Lena did not dare to argue anymore. She could only cry and say that she was jealous of Amelia. That was why she slapped Amelia angrily.

Harry's thoughts of helping his sister were immediately dispelled.

He said exasperatedly, "You should apologize!"

After that, he added, "After apologizing, come back with me to our father to get your punishment."

Old Mr. Weil was naturally greeting the elders in the banquet hall. He didn't know what had happened outside for the moment.

He didn't know that the brothers of the Evans family had left. He only thought they had gone out to meet the young people.

If he learned that James had been angered by his daughter and loft, he would slap Lona twice to teach her a lesson.

Since her brother had asked her to apologize, Lena could only apologize to Amelia, no matter how reluctant she was.

Jackson was very dissatisfied with Lena's gnashing tone and unresigned expression.

Jackson still wanted to say something, but Amelia stopped him. "Mr. Collins, let's go."

Although Lona had slapped her, she had lost her reputation tonight. It was usual for a little girl to be unhappy.

Amelia didn't intend to argue with her anymore. She just wanted to teach her a lesson and let her remember it.

Lena had hit Amella today. The Well family couldn't make up for it if she hits Jackson's fiance in the future.

However, Lena naturally didn't know what Amelia was thinking. She only felt that Amelia was the culprit who had caused her to lose face!