Sixth. Malachi's Rage

Christmas

Christmas. A day where it brings family, friends and those who celebrate the festive season to open gifts and eat a delicious feast of different prepped meals. But there was nothing positive of the source, it meant the embittered reality and truth. Snow was sticking, a day before Aro would show and his followers.

Charlie was given a five day annual trip down to Fraser river, for his protection. It was better for him. 'At least we made certain he would be away if this all came down. Lives lost.'

Tanya was in distress knowing she couldn't be close to her mate. Kate and myself had made an agreement, if the worst had to happen where if one of us would survive, to reveal the news. Lessen the painful truth. Though making such promises would not end in happiness, just loss.

Reflecting on the past, before moving to forks, I couldn't imagine or begin envisioning a time where I had made the impactful choice that contribute to meeting Edward. birthing Caitlyn. Would my life be this in an alternate reality having no fear of not ever seeing tomorrow.

Jacob carries over fire wood for a bonfire. I had came back after checking to see if Renesmee was warm, inside the tent Bella and Felix brought.

Sue Clearwater, Leah and Seth's mom, was caring for Caitlyn. She is too young, little, to be up in the freezing conditions. Eternally grateful for Sue as I could trust if there is no way out of a potential fight; conflict. Bree was given permission to be on quiluete land for her protection.

A peace of mind knowing she is close to Caitlyn. I explained, the day before, my wishes to Leah needing her to stay behind. Wait for the right moment to show in the field, along side the pack.

Benjamin ignites four of his fingers, fire Pirouetting over the top to each nail. Lighting the fire pit. Jane had never left Adonis side, though she had broken out of her guarded; alerted ambivalence. " excuse me, M-Malachi. Could I talk, alone, with you? It's about my brother. Alec."

'This is a first' I nod, trusting whatever she needed to speak on. We walk a good several feet from camp, Adonis had respected her privacy of wanting to speak alone. I knew there was a chance nothing would be eavesdropped on, for grandpas sake these were vampires with exceptional hearing. Jane, fiddling her grey pea coat, exhales out a shudder.

Eyes moving and not focusing. Genuine terror inside of her expression. " I don't want to fight my brother. if a battle ensues. I have spent many centuries inundated, under, master, I mean Aro's, ruling. He is vicious. Cruel. I fear for Alec. It terrifies me what he most likely has done to improve control."

If she was human I could imagine her tears ricocheting over, down, her cheeks. " Adonis had transport to Volterra, before the minutes  Irina Denali arrived in the castle throne room. I was in a real horrible disagreement, with Alec, over your proclamation lady didyme's life was taken. At Aro's hands, to have control of master Marcus. It all began making sense." I knew untethering her loyalties towards Aro, the Volturi, would have come with great implications.