First. Relocating to forks

" Mom. I am in the middle of driving, why are you calling me? Isn't this something which is against the law. Wouldn't you know that, being you're a literal police woman." Having his phone resting and situated on the passenger seat, Malachi one Handedly operates the steering wheel, then presses down the switch panel on his side window.

A brisk of air nipping his skin but is placid, no reaction to the cold.

There is a noise that sounds in the speaker, of falling objects. " I am sorry, sweetie. Trix wanted for me to call you. You know this is her first time not having her brother around. Trixie! monkey. please be more careful with your toys, or you won't speak to Kai."

Malachi hears a plaintive whine from his little sister. " I want to talk to Kai, mommy. I promise to- to clean my toys from my bed room floor after I finish speaking with him." his eyes start softening. His mother was correct, relocating to a state fifteen hours from California, the city where he had grown from infancy to childhood away from his family it made it arduous; hard. Difficult, put it simple, to be seperate and away from his sister of six years. Chloe exhales a sigh.

" you are lucky you are cute, little monkey. Lucifer just arrived, just when I thought my day would end on a positive note." a scuffling clamour of a phone is heard, being handle and passed over. Trixie's giggles. " hi Kai! Are you at bell-bell's house? Or are you driving still." comes trixie's voice from the speakerphone.

Malachi hangs an arm out and over the rim of the interior, a dilapidated sign of beige green colouring that read 'welcome to forks' passes him. he goes to answer trixies question only to have his mother enounce " Lucifer."

" Malachi! Dear boy. I must say with your absence of under, and nearing, a full day your mother has been whining about missing you."

Malachi uses two of his fingers to cover and stifle a laugh, listening to his young sister laugh noisily; with his mother trying in prying away the mobile phone from the grip of Lucifer. " Lucifer! give me back the phone. this is not a joke." There is a grunt of frustration in the way she spoke.

" it's ok, mommy! Lucifer can talk to Mal-a-chi." trixie says, knowing her having a smile as she talked.

" you are too kind, little cretin. see, detective, she said I could speak to him."

the car rolls to a stop at a intersection, the traffic lights flickering to a red. " you know, Lucifer you are a pain in my rear end. you can count yourself in luck I cannot swear when Trix is in the same room."

Concentrating on listening to his mother curse out Lucifer in a creative and alternating direction, or way, where she didn't need to use inappropriate words with Trixie listening he puts pressure on the gas peddle with the lights changing colours. Malachi does a silent laugh. 'Moms blood pressure is sky rocketing I just know.'

" Chloe. Chloe! just allow me to just inform my dear boy, I transferred financial help. As a mean of assisting to buy educational supplies. There is a substantial amount, a couple thousand. that is not much I know."

Lucifer states, inadvertent of chloe's confounded mouth a-gape look.

" you gave Malachi money with-out consulting with me? Lucifer. That is a large amount. I opened a account for him before hand. " Chloe scowls, managing to have a hold of her phone back. " I will have you know, detective. I had a look, with the help of a little convincing, to what the amount was and double the number. I do want for our son to have pecuniary comfort and not worry about money."

" okay, dad. Mom, I am just arriving to Bella and Charlie's house." Malachi states, intervening on the argument.

" tell Bella I said hello, sweetie. and before I forget to mention.." he interjects the sentence, before his mother could finish. " No, mom. I know where this conversation is leading. It will be you saying tell bella she is welcomed back to Live with in the house with us then you will try to have me engaged to her. again. Bella is my best of friend, mom."

Chloe pouts. " I wasn't going to mention the possibility of having you and Bella engaged. I am past that, though the idea of her being your significant other. I am just kidding."

She giggles. " I love you. Honey."

" talk later, or tomorrow, mom. dad. Say to trixie I will call before she's dropped off at school. I love you too, mom." Trixie shouts a farewell to her brother; Lucifer scolding her shouts for being noisy. Malachi disconnects the phone-call, rolling his ford mustang Mach one fastback on an area of grass. Behind a hideous built orange rustic Chevrolet truck.

Bella swan laid staring at the ceiling of her bedroom, at the folds of peeling forest green paper. Her arm reaches to where a Polaroid photograph is taped on the diagonal wall, a thirteen-year-old adolescent version of herself and a boy whose hair was disheveled. In the image they both display high spirited smiles, with eyes crinkling.

'Why couldn't you have moved with me, ky-ky. As selfishly as it sounds, I want my best friend close to me.' Bella fells her soul and mind become dispirited, not knowing it was to change. duplicate car horn beeping's come from out of the front. She pushes her body up, to stand and strides over to stand at her window.

a ecstatic feeling becomes her, at her eyes fixating on Malachi. A tear following.

" Ky-Ky! Dad! Ky-Ky is here. Dad!" Charlie is startled by his daughters outburst of energy, as she hollers in excitement. Never had he heard Bella have such excitement. his heart swells, stepping out of the kitchen; pulling the handle down to open the safe-guard.

Bella clamours down the staircase, leaping in Malachi's open embrace. He uses a short amount of his strength to clasp her body to his.

Charlie shows a smile. His daughter was a usual girl that did not express emotions; seeing and watching a big smile that displayed her teeth, made for a memory he wanted to remember. 'I know Malachi can be trusted with bells. If Bella decides she wants to date, I do hope she chooses him. the honour of him being my son-in-law I would accept easily.'

Author note.

This is a short introductory chapter, I know. But I wanted to write a chapter which showcases Lucifer, Chloe, trixie and Bella's bonds with Malachi before starting the actual plot and story.

I plan for kai to form a friendship with lee-lee/Leah Clearwater.

With this being a alternate timeline and reality for the twilight trilogy, I will interpret the events of 'Lucifer'. Exampling, is when the story of new moon comes in place I am planning for bella to accompany Kai to Los Angeles. there she meets Mazikeen.

So that is my question.

®️rights reserved to Stephanie Meyer.