Seven. Bonding wonderment

It is said there is light at the end of each dark tunnel

It is said there is light at the end of each dark tunnel. waiting, and the anticipation, to see good defeat the evil which is death. I knew Bella was immeasurably strong, obstinate, when it came to being in my world. Angels, vampires, shifters. Her exposure to death would have been enough, for her in choosing to take caution and run. But here she laid. Perished is her breathing, lifeless cold hands which feel foreign in my own fingers. The venom Felix inserted had begun building and restoring bee's skin. It would be hard to notice if you didn't stare with concentration.

I flutter down my eyelids, closing my eyes. subjected to memories being reiterating in her brain, her first interaction and encounter of meeting Felix in Volterra. Him sharing stories of his human past before his transformation, prior to losing memories which fade over centuries. Her reacting to Felix proposing and sealing the gesture by giving a kiss full of passion. I smile, grievously; mournful, coming in a past memory of Bella and I at two years of age entertaining ourselves by using toy trucks.

" K-ai. K-ai." She burbles. Her pronunciation of my name had certainly improved.

" Malachi." I hear Edward, his voice; faint and above a decibel of a whisper. I turn my body, so I am facing him but never detaching my hand. He held Renesmee in his clasp, Felix a safe few feet watching. She gurgles; doing the stereotypical sounds and vocalising a baby does.

" I manage to ease her to sleep. Made the attempt of soothing her, but I had to have Rosalie assist." Felix explains.

" She has a certain touch when it comes to comforting a child. Even if she is mine." He jousted his lower lip out in a pout. Edward made it a point in 'clearing' his throat.

" ah right. Yes, yes. What I came in here for." Felix, wary, is given Renesmee. He cradles her head using one hand, holding her much smaller frame in his free. " Bella, Amore mio, and I spoke with the greatest precision on this discussion. It was actually the choice of hers, before Renesmee came in to this world. to have you be, and I accede as well on it, her god father." I felt immense elation knowing bee gave such honourifics to myself. Her god father. I could never decline it. How heartless would I be. " are you certain on your choosing? Felix." Is the first question I have asked.

He gave a boastful smile. " my confidence is precise when it comes down to Isabella, I have to trust my fiancés ability of judgment. I would not have chosen vicariously. You are her brother, the uncle of my daughter." Renesmee is disturbed out her drowse; sleep. Her blather of unclear incoherence makes a chuckle leave my lips. Edward, watching my moves and the way I stand revealing my stomach which protrudes out mirroring a third trimester pregnancy, cheeks rise gently; vivaciously. Grinning. Felix approaches, and passes her in my arms. Delicate, like she would break if you moved or made an error.