Third. Accusations

" Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile

" Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile. She spoke with her, with hopes of putting it in a point of view, about Malachi. and the justification for him burning, killing, Laurent as an initiative for self arraignment." Carlisle ends the phone conversation, explaining.

Of course, it would've taken resolve and self-acceptance for those possible grievances she had with me.

Though if I am to question my own moral compass, I don't have sympathy for killing Laurent. Soulless as that appears.

" I honestly thought and believed she would understand. He tried coming for Malachi. How could she have not seen it?" Bella rectifies, in my defense. Esme, in response, attentively smiles.

" Love. Darling, love. No matter how transparent the line between good, and evil, is love perceives all. even when we continue to turn away ignoring nescience. An allure of darkness can be magnet to those, willing, in seeing past bad. And unfortunately Irina couldn't see past Laurent's game he played. Until it lead to his eventual death."

Insightful and the truth. Love does have a role in making you crazy. The most powerful hallucinogenic.

Felix, reciting Shakespeare quotes to pass time using the surface of the piano as a Column, had not torn his eyes away and off Renemsee. She stares, love for father clear as the days ahead, shown in her own. She never spoke much, her own communicating consist of using her palm.

Edward, sat on the piano bench, uses his finger to begin a melody on the keys. A symphony of tunes start and Renesmee, seated on his left, entranced in how pristine of a pianist he is.

' I sound biased. But that is a perfection and characteristic I love.' Caitlyn entertains herself, on the carpet.

Jacob has one leg half bended and elbow pressing on his knee, chin on the clasped fist. Sue had phoned Leah about Seth needing to not miss more classes, his attendance was in the low percentage. It leaves Paul, and Jake being left behind. Cate is gnawing her teeth on a wood wolf figurine, at the teething age of her growth. Jake had crafted it specifically for her. Bree had her placed, comfortingly, on her thighs.

'Traitor. Traitor. She who deceives.' Balthasar snarls; ferocious. He forces me inside of a premonition, my irises and pupils colouring silver-white. I couldn't hear, or see, Edward calling out for me. Irina is standing before Aro, Caius and Marcus fervent and solemn.

A deep resentment that arose in her after months of it quiescence, enduring the pain. The words, and roll of her tongue, are interweave by revenge.

" Malachi Cullen is deceitful. Along with the Cullens. He has committed a treasonous crime. My mate, he only wish to seek and confide in a new life. But he was killed at the aggrieved hands of Malachi, simply for wanting peace."

Her voice is strained in a constrictive sob as she confesses. Aro, whose eyes gleam in ambition, inducts and succumbs to his greed of wanting information takes her offering hand.