Olivia did not expect Amelia to dare to pour another glass of water after running the glass of water on her. She was stunned for a moment.

Olivia and the onlookers in the president's office were stunned.

Ignoring the gazes of others, Amelia looked flatly at Olivia and said, "It's one thing for you to gossip in front of our colleagues. But now you're talking nonsense in front of Ms. Moore. You've gone too far!"

After saying that, Amelia picked up the glass of water and shook it before Olivia. "You should be glad I splashed water on you, not sulfuric acid. Otherwise, your old face would have been ruined."

When Olivia heard the words sulfuric acid, she was so scared that her whole body trembled. She even wanted to retort, but she couldn't.

Amelia looked away and turned to Linda, who was hiding aside and did not dare to make a sound. "Don't you know that thing for that you've accompanied so many old men? How dare you slander me!"

Linda didn't expect Amelia to expose her privacy publicly, so she immediately got angry. "What do you mean?!"

Amelia looked at her offish and said, "Olivia has already told everyone about your ability. I don't need to tell you what it means, do I?"

Linda looked at Olivia in disbelief. "I treat you as a friend! Why did you betray me?!"

Olivia didn't expect Amelia, who usually held back her anger, to reveal Linda's matter to so many people.

Olivia was so angry that she stepped forward and wanted to slap Amelia hard. Still, her wrist was grabbed by Amelia's backhand.

Amelia looked at Olivia and said indifferently, "If you slap me, I'll make you lose all your money!"

Olivia was so angry. "It's just a slap. Can you make me lose all my money?!"

Amelia moved closer to Olivia and sneered. "Didn't you say that I have a lot of financial backers? Any one of them can let you all over."

After that, Amelia pushed Olivia away and left, ignoring Olivia's expression.

Olivia stared at Amelia's back and growled. "Amelia, you bitch, I won't let you off!"

Amelia pretended not to hear anything and went straight into the bathroom.

Today, Amelia had vented all the humiliations she had suffered.

She couldn't describe how she felt. She just thought that she should have done this a long time ago.

Amelia turned on the tap and was about to wash her face when Bella entered.

Bella had just gone to buy milk tea for the staff in the president's office. When she came back, she happened to see Olivia scolding Amelia, so she quickly chased Amelia to the bathroom.

"Amelia, are you all right?"

Bella didn't know what had happened. Seeing that Amelia didn't look well, James guessed that Olivia must have said something terrible to Amelia, so they quarreled.

Amelia was weak, so she didn't know how badly Amelia had been bullied by Olivia.

Amelia felt comfortable seeing Bella's round and cute face, and her frustrated heart slowly calmed down.

"I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

Bella's face was full of disbelief. She knew Amelia the best. Amelia didn't say anything about her grievances and silently endured them.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Go back to work. If Olivia can't find you, she'll blame you for laziness."

Bella was an intern, and she worked for Olivia. Before they fell out with each other, they could get along well on the surface. Now that things have turned out like this, if Olivia saw that Bella was still so close to Amelia, Olivia would definitely play some tricks on Bella behind Bella's back. It had not been easy for Bella to enter Elite International Corporation, and she was looking forward to becoming a full-time employee from Olivia. Amelia thought she'd better not get Bella into trouble.

Bella seemed to have noticed this as well. She hesitated
momentarily, but in the end, she still nodded, "Okay, I'll go to work first."

Amelia waved her hand with a smile. "Go ahead."

Only then did Bella leave the bathroom.

As soon as she left, the smile on Amelia's face gradually faded.

Emily meant that she would be the one to entertain Jackson while he was in Arcadia.

Sometimes, when business partners came to the Elite
International Corporation for business trips, the company would indeed send people to entertain them.

For example, the people would arrange food, clothing, accommodation, entertainment, etc.

But this was the treatment that only guests who came to their company to talk about cooperation partners could get.

Jackson was obviously here for the Evans Group's bidding, which had nothing to do with the Elite International Corporation.

However, for the sake of the branch company in Elite International Corporation, Emily took the initiative to please Jackson.

She had such an unbearable past with Jackson. If she were to shamelessly try to please Jackson again, she would probably be mistaken for still being obsessed with him and deliberately approaching him under the guise of work.

James would also think that she was an ambitious woman who dared to ignore his warning and continue to seduce his brother-in-law.

She felt extremely embarrassed when she thought that she would be misunderstood by Jackson and James.

However, compared to losing money, embarrassment was
nothing.