Third person narrative
Tw ⚠️ Blood/torture (physical)

Aiden asks Axel to bring the man in as both of the men wear masks to fully cover their faces. Isabella watches carefully with fear creeping up through her body as Aiden staightens her up along with the chair.

Isabella carefully watches Axel walk towards the man who is chained to a big heavy board. She watches Axel take out a big dagger as he faces her. Aiden whispers in her ear, "Watch carefully, sugar." He then puts his fingers near her eyes just in case he has to make sure she never closes them till the man's torture ends. They both set up some cameras as they start recording

Axel stabs the man twice in each thigh on the same wound as Isabella stops breathing for a second and closes her eyes but Aiden forcefully tries to open them and she does. She watches the blood oozes out of his thighs causing her to whimper.

Axel brings the knife to this throat as he slowly traces a pattern there. Isabella's breath hitches because of the pattern on his throat. It's the same pattern which was drawn on her.

She starts struggling as the smell of the blood fills her nose but Aiden makes sure that she watches on Cedric's command.

Axel starts laughing at her state as he brings the knife to his finger and tries to chop them with all his force. The man screams in such a loud pitch that if Isabella could hear she would get everything inside her ear ruptured.

Isabella screams along with the man not wanting to look at it. The man's blood covers her as she sits too close to him.

Axel keeps laughing while he drags his knife to every part of the hostage's body till he is all covered in blood. Isabella's and the man's scream sync together in the echoed hall.

Axel stabs the man in the chest one last time before leaving the body more closer to Isabella.

Isabella crys as she covers her eyes after being released by Aiden. She crawls back from the dead corpse as she gags on the smell of blood.

"You did good." He pats her head as he chuckles with a hint of sympathy.

"Send it to that Cole and Marcus." Axel says while washing his hands

Aiden nods before turning of the recording and sending it.

Marcus

As we head downstairs, the armed.men look at Victor and shake there heads, some mutter under their breaths.
After wasting almost 15 minutes one of them says,"He's not who we thought he was."

B*tch. Get out.

I don't want any trouble so I simply escort these shady men out and as soon as they do I ask guards to check whether they planted something fishy.

Me and Victor head up but where's ... Isabella?!

We both rush out in the garden and send out guards.

After 1 hour I recieve a video. Isabella's scream echo the hall. She has to watch torture. Cole. He is going to kill me.

Cole
I was really busy and thought of sleeping but then someone sent me something vague so I opened it. Isabella. My Bella!

I quickly call Marcus.

"WHY THE-

"Calm down. Hear me out. They sent some people to our house. It was a distraction. It's not Victor's fault either he had to come with me. Don't you shout at me. I am not a baby sitter. She's safe they didn't harm her." He hung up on me after saying everything as if it being presented in bullet points

B*stard. I can't even go back.
I hope he handles everything.

I can't afford another scar on my Bella.
___
Marcus

We reach the location which was sent to us. I get out of the car as victor hurriedly rushes with me.

We enter and the smell of blood fills out noses. The corpse lies on the floor and a few feet apart Isabella lies there with blood covered over her.

I quickly walk towards her.
"They didn't hurt you did they?!" I shake her shoulders

She just looks at me and cries harder as she puts her bloodied hands on my legs before bowing her head down.

"She can't hear you." Victor says as he slightly pushes me away and picks her up.

She walks with him as she tries to scrub the blood off her body while crying and struggling in Victor's arms.

I watch Victor sign something to her as they head towards the car. I look at the body, unable to identify it. Wait. That's... I look at the bracelet. It's that guard who worked for so much longer and even sent his son to join our men. I ask my men to pick the body up. He deserves a proper funeral.

Cole

"Roger! Try to understand! She's not safe there without me!"

"Bro you can't just abort this mission because of some chick!"

"I am not aborting it! You have to do it."

"And the Don just sits and dreams about a happy ending with his fairy? Hmm?" He mocks me

"Seriously Roger. I have to go back. She is in danger."

"Every one is in danger. You. Me. Marcus. Dr.Esha. All your wh*res."

"But-

"But what? Don't forget you are the Don. Your father is dead now. You have all the responsibilities! Act mature for f*ck sake!"

He is right. But my dear Bella is ... She is hurt. She must be crying so much right now.

"I am going back."
_____

Marcus watches me enter with anger as he starts spewing nonsense.

"It's not her blood. We are cleaning her. She will always be kept clean, like you want." I don't listen to him.

I look at my Bella. She's crying.

I walk to her with furious steps and her breath stops for a second but then I put my arms strongly around her. She's my Bella. My fairy. My princess.

Suprisingly her trembling hands wrap my waist as loud sobs escape her mouth.

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment angels. You are 🤗 always welcome for constructive criticism. Do write on my board/ conversations and give your thoughts or express your confusion...

Love

CelebPosion

Also 💋 muahahahahahaha.