Flashback....

Trigger warning- sexual abuse

Y/n PoV

I head over to the house party where Mel as invited me to join, once I get there I see mostly everyone from school here, drink and drugs all in the kitchen and bathrooms, the music blaring as the night goes on.

I notice Mel as she walking over to me, she pulls me into a hug and gives me a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Come join me upstairs and we'll get high" she says softly and I nod my head in agreement and she takes my hand and leans me upstairs with her.

As we reach upstairs she leans me to one of the bedrooms down the hall, as we enter, Mel's shuts the door behind her and turns the light one and that's when I felt someone grabbing me from behind.

"GET OF ME" I shout as I'm trying to fight back and get out the arms of someone.

Then a guy walks over and help the person behind me dragging me to the bed, and I try my hardest to fight back but it didn't work, I get pinned on the bed and that's when I notice Steph who is now holding me down on the bed with some guy while Mel's walks over and pulls my pants off and my boxer.

"No, please STOP" I say begging
"It'll be over before you know it" a second guy says as he puts his hand over my mouth so no one can hear me.

At this moment I felt so scared and powerless.

Mel pushed two fingers inside me, making me beg for her to stop this as this didn't what I want, but she doesn't stop she just keeps going and hurting me, I felt numb all over my body.

After Mel had her fun with me, one of the guys push inside me for his turn, hurting me, while I'm begging for them to stop, as tear roll down my face.

Every time I ask them to stop or leave me, Steph hits me round the face telling me to shut up.

After the first guy, the second guy has his turn on me, there hurting me, and just find it funny to do this to me, while I'm crying and begging for them to stop but they don't.

I hear the door open and I hear a familiar voice.

"What the, HEY GET OFF HER" she says angrily

"Run" I hear Steph say and they all leave laughing about what they just done, I roll over on the bed and curl up with my knees to my chests crying

"Y/n" a soft voice says as they sit on the bed
I don't say anything or move, I'm physically and mentally broken

"It's going be okay" she adds

"Can you sit up for me please" she continues in a soft voice and I slowly sit up bring my knees to my chest

"Y/n is it okay if I can help you put your pants back on" and I nod my head slowly, as I'm shaking from the event that just took place.

I slowly move off the bed as she hands me my pants and I put them on and then sit back on the bed.

"Y/n we gotta tell your dad what's happened" she says

"No" I snap back
"Please I don't want anyone to find out you gotta promise me Mary-Kate you won't even tell Ashley" I say as I'm sobbing

"Okay, I promise" she says looking at me concerned
"Can I hug you" she adds and I nod my head and she hugs me gently

"Let's get you home" she says as she pulls away from the hug, and I follow her downstairs and out of the party to her car which is parked just up the road.