Demons

Y/n pov

After seeing Lizzie in Corey car with him, clearly after having sec with him, cause why else would her clothes be everywhere and she sat in his top while he's just in his boxers.

It fucking broke me seeing her with him, after the night before, he was forcing himself on her and she didn't want it and I fucking helped her get away from him, and even let her fucking stay the night, I don't let anyone fucking stay at mine or even cuddle anyone, but for her I let it happen cause well I thought she was different and perfect it maybe I was wrong.

I drove down to Malibu beach for a few hours untill I decided to turn my phone off, and get in my car and drive, to the point I ended up driving to San Francisco and staying up there for a couple of nights, I used a fake id to get a motel room with the cash I had from selling weed.

The Sunday night I ended up taking some of the pills and crying on the bed wanting to die as I couldn't deal with battling the demons inside my head anymore and I just wanted to be with my mom, but she clearly had other plans for me as she didn't let me and keep me alive.

After couple of day, I ended up driving back down to Malibu and parking my car, a couple of miles away from Malibu while I got a motel which was close to the beach, leaving by my car far out the way, for someone to find.

If it wasn't for Lizzie finding me on the beach I would still be in hiding and probably on a plan to travel out of state but clearly Lizzie wants to be a hero and find me and act like she fucking cared about me, when really she is the last person I wanna see or talk to, because she made me out to be a mug, someone she can use or walk all over and I'm not that.

It's Saturday morning, and I wake up in a hospital room, with my dad sat on the chair next to me, I slowly sit upright and start fiddle with my fingers.

"Y/n" my dad says softly and I look up at him
"Kid, where have you been" he asks with a broken voice but trying keep it together.

"Nowhere" I say and I look back down at my hands

"Y/n you gotta talk to me, or I'm going have to get you into therapy as I can't keep doing this, you've been missing for 2 weeks, I thought you was going be dead, you need help kid you need to get sober I can't have this constant worry every morning that you may be dead" my dad says this time his voice cracks as he starts to cry, and I've only seen him cry once and that was when mom passed away.

"Dad I'm sorry" I say in a broken voice before I start to cry as honestly I don't even know how I feel, or anything anymore. My dad gets up and walks over giving me a hug.

"We're going get you through this together okay" my dad says as he places a kiss on my head.

After being assessed, and being told it'll be best for me to see a therapist for a couple of months to see how I get on, I agree to do it but I'm not thrilled about it, but they wouldn't let me go home unless a plan was in place for me.

After getting home I go to my room and end up staying there for the rest of the weekend, my dad brought me food and drink up regularly and constantly was checking on me, he also left my birthday present and card on my desk for me to open when I'm ready but really I couldn't care less about my birthday or gifts.

—————

Lizzie PoV

The weekend I just felt so shitty, mom told me y/n was home from hospital Saturday and I was happy but I also was hurting that I may have lost someone so close to me all cause of my stupid actions of meeting with Corey and sleeping with him, I should of just fucking kissed her that morning I woke up with her and not chicken out.