Missing

Lizzie PoV

I wake up cuddling into y/n, with my leg over her waist as her hand is holding my under thigh just inches away from my ass, while her other hand is around me holding me with her hand on my back.

My head resting on her shoulder just closely to her neck, while my hand is resting on her chest.
This feels so good to be in cuddled up to her like this, I bit my lip lightly with a small smile as I'm happy to be in her arms.

I move my hand up on y/n neck, but also slightly on her cheek, gently rubbing my thumb on her cheek, as she slowly starts to wake up, where she gently pulls me a little closer to her and I bury my head into her neck.

As y/n slowly wakes up, I feel her lightly scratch my thighs which makes me let out a heavy breath on her neck, which makes her do it again which makes me scratch her neck gently which makes her let out a heavy breath.

I look up to look at her, to see y/n half awake, our eyes meet I lightly bite my lip, as y/n is gently tracing pattens on my tight, which is Turing me on and she knows what she doing.

I'm trying keep my breathing to be calm and not heavy, but y/n lightly scratches my thigh again which makes me let out a soft quiet moan, from the sensation she giving me. I watch y/n lick her lips and I notice her eyes flicker from mine to my lips, I gently squeeze her neck as she leans in to close to gap between us, just before our lips touch I pull away.

"I should get going, um thank you again for last night and letting me stay" I say nervously as I move out of y/n grip, sitting up on her bed.

"Yeah, um you're welcome" y/n says nervously as I watch her run one of her hands though her curly hair.

"Why don't I drop you off at clays" y/n says as she gets up and out of bed, I watch as she adjust her boxers and I look away

"No it's okay, I'll get clay to pick me up, you've done a lot for me" I say decline the lift back to clays.

"You sure, I really don't mind driving you" she says looking over at me

"No it's fine" I say and she nods and heads into her walk in wardrobe and coming back out.

"Here I've got you some sweatpants to wear, so you don't have to wear the dress home" y/n says handing me some grey sweatpants to wear.

"Thank you" I say and get off the bed and puts on the sweats she gave me.

I get a message back from Clay saying he's outside, I grab my shoes and dress.

"Thank you again" I say again to y/n

"It's cool" y/n says as she follows behind me as I head downstairs to the front door to leave.

"Lizzie" y/n says as she stops me from leaving and I look at her

"Um, um I'll see you Monday at school" she says shaking her head like she was going say something else, I give her a warm smile before leaving and walking over to clays car.

I get into clay car, and he drives us back to his.

"Well out of all the places you was last night I didn't think it was with y/n" Clay says as he's driving

"Y/n helped me out of an situation last night" I say looking out the window

"Do tell" Clay says looking over at me and then back at the road

"Corey was a bit to much last night and y/n got me out of the situation, I ask her to leave with me and I needed up staying at her" I say and take a deep breath in and out

"Shit, I'm sorry I should of been there" Clay says

"It's fine, I'm grateful y/n was there" I say as we pull up outside clays and both get out of his car and head inside.