Smiling

It's Saturday morning and I'm back home getting ready for dad work event, I'm currently wearing black and grey checkered slim trousers with a white shirt with a grey tie with black vans it's a fancy smart event so gotta dress the part.

I make sure I have my phone, cigarettes and a lighter in my pockets before heading downstairs to meet my dad who's ready wearing a suit.

"Driver here let's go" my dad says and I follow him out to the black suv car that has pulled up and I hop in with dad the other side, while his driver takes us to the event.

Once we arrive and head inside, everyone greets my dad and say hi to me, and I get real awkward with everything talking to me.

I decided to head out the back to where the garden is and I go and walk up the fire escape stairwell and light a cigarette while leaning back on the railings.

"Thought I'd find you out here" Lizzie says in a soft voice as she walking up the stairs

I look over at her watching walk up the stairs, I'm in complete shock at how beautiful she is looking, wearing a short black dress, with her hair down with light curly.

"Wow you look, beautiful" I say as she is now standing infront of me.

"Thank you, and you look so good yourself" she says shyly, and then takes my cigarette off me and leans back on the railing smoking it.

"Did you forget yours" I say looking at her but I'm still in complete Awh of how beautiful she is looking.

"Something like that" she says as she smoking my cigarette

"I see you, mom wouldn't let you bring them" I say with a smirk on my face and she looks at me

"Yeah, and I'm guessing your dad isn't aware you've brought yours" she says

"No, reason why I'm up here and out the way" I say and she laughs

"Well I hope you've got enough for the both of us" she says in a flirtatious way which makes me smile.

"How you feeling Now" I ask as I light a new cigarette up as Lizzie smoking my one.

"My head is pounding, but I can't let my mom know I'm hungover" Lizzie says

"You did drink a lot of wine last night" I say looking at her and she hums in reply as she bites down on her lip.

We just talk for a bit, while we finish off our cigs.

"Mint" I say handing out some mints for Lizzie to take and she takes one.

After us having a little laugh together it's really nice to see Lizzie laughing and smiling.

It goes silently between us, and I notice Lizzie looking at me and I look back, our eyes meet and lock as we both just glaze into each other eyes, I notice Lizzie bites her lip lightly and my eyes flicker to her lips and back to her eyes, I take a risk and lean in and place my lips on Lizzie, in a small kiss as I pull away

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that, I'm really sorry" I say nervously and little panicked as I just kissed her

"Shut up" she says as she pulls my tie pulling me closer to her as she closer the gap by putting her lips on mine, I kiss back slowly, I lick the bottom of her lip and she opens her mouth letting out tongues dance in a slow passionate kiss, I feel sparks in my stomach which I've never experienced before when kissing a girl.