Devil's obsession part 10

Start from the beginning

Jungkook had no idea of the surroundings. For him, he wanted to burn the man alive. So do the man wanted to do to him. The man removed his mask.

"You have no idea of what I'll do to you ,Jeon Jungkook." The man let out an evil laugh.

"Ofcourse I've no idea. I have no interest in your shit planning." Jungkook said.

"Are you talking down on me?" Lucifer said

"No. I'm not. I guess you forgot who I am. I've the idea of everything what's going around me." Jungkook smirked.

"You've really called your death." Lucifer shouted at Jungkook

"The person whom you called to kill me is now in the heavens." Jungkook said with a calm voice.

You looked where the man was standing but there was no one standing there. You saw blood dripping down on the ground floor.

Lucifer turned around to see that the man he called to kill Jungkook was lying dead on the first floor corridor.

Soon the whole mall was occupied with jungkook's men. Jungkook held your hand and brought you infront of him.

"I'll take care of him. You should go and have a seat at the stairs. It'll just take some minutes to kill and dispose his body. Wait for me, princess." Jungkook moved a few hair strands away from your face and tucked it in your ears.

"Go and have a seat." He said indicating you to sit on the stairs.

He was chill as ice. He didn't cared about the thing that someone was ready to kill him.

You turned around and faced the man. The man was staring deep into your soul as if he was not there to kill Jungkook but you.

You looked at Lucifer hands. They were trembling. You took a step ahead to go and sit at the stairs but Lucifer grabbed you by your hands and forcefully pulled you over his own body as his sheild. You struggled to free yourself. He pulled out his gun from his blazer pocket and pointed at your head. Lucifer tightly wrapped his hand around your throat and pointed the gun at your head.

Jungkook's men took out their guns and pointed it at Lucifer.

"Leave the girl. Do it while I am still nice or I'll slit your throat open." Jungkook's voice deepened. His dark aura spread in the entire area.

"Looks like you are really close with this girl. Drop your guns down and I'll leave her." Lucifer said

"I shouldn't have gave you the name of Lucifer. You don't deserve it." Jungkook said as he signalled his men's to lower the guns.

Lucifer started dragging you slowly to the stairs.

"Stop right there! If you took me up through the stairs while pointing a gun at my head and choking me. I swear I'll make this day your last day on earth, you moron!" You whispered under your breath but it was loud enough for Lucifer to hear it.

"Stop talking!" He shouted at you

"Do you wish to die! I'll act according to your wish now." Jungkook said

"Go as far as you can. I'll give you five minutes to save your life." Jungkook gave him a chance even though he knew that he can't save himself even if given half a day.

Lucifer grabbed you by your hands and ran upstairs. Taking the lift he took you to the attic.

"You'll regret thi-"

Lucifer slapped you. You hair covered your face hiding the devil who was sleeping inside you. A maniac laugh left your face.

"I told you to shut up." He again shouted at you but this time he didn't knew what was waiting for him.

"Lucifer, huh. That's what they call you. Well, they call me death.I guess you called for me." Your maniac laugh stopped. You removed your hair from your face and looked at the man with blood shot eyes.

"Trying to scare me. You should know - ahh" A scream left the man's mouth. You watched him struggle in your grip. You held the man by his throat and pushed him. There were tables kept in the attic room. You banged his head on the table kept closed to the wall. He took out the gun and pointed at you. You expertly disarmed him. With lethal precision, you executed a series of calculated strikes , showcasing your mastery in hand to hand combat. Each move seemed to be choreographed, a dance of power and skill, as you countered his every desperate attempt to regain control. The attic was filled with the dark aura of yours. The echoes of the man screaming was the only thing you could hear. The five minutes were about to end and so the man was. You took the gun that lied on the floor and pointed at his head.

"See, the tables turned." You spoke and in a fraction of seconds you shot the man right in between his brain.

"You should have asked me who I was before you attempted to slap me. I'm not what my father is but I am what my mother made me. Celine yn or call me death. It's the same thing." You kicked the man to check whether he was alive or dead.

"Yn!"

By the time, Jungkook reached the attic gate. He heard the gunshot and thought the other way around of whatever happened inside the attic room. He believed that Lucifer killed you. He opened the door and saw your pretty face stained with blood. He was shocked to see the scenario of the room.

You turned around to see Jungkook standing at the door. You looked at him in complete silence. Until Jungkook broke the silence.

"You did that!" Jungkook asked as if can't believe what he was seeing.

Whereas there was a flood of thoughts in your head.

" Did he got to know who I am? No this can't be. The game just started it can't end like this." You thought

Devil's obsession