XXXIV

CHAPTER XXXIV
————————————————————

SUGURU AND I HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY DATING FOR TWO MONTHS NOW.

It's not like the entire world knows, our close friends are aware of it. Even (2).

(2) and I spoke it out and we forgave each other for all our wrongdoings and our group is back together.

All of us will be finishing school next month, and we are equally excited and very scared.

Shoko was shocked when we told her that we were dating, yet again she did expect it.

(1) was happy for us, jumping around excitedly, shaking Shoko out of pure joy.

(2) smiled at the announcement, saying that they were glad we both found someone good for each other. Which was surprisingly mature, knowing how they had acted before.

Our first dinner as a group after the announcement went well, and (2) even brought their new partner with.

The first party that we went to after we began dating also went smoothly, and it wasn't weird because we were dating either.

All I can say is that it all went incredibly well.
Even though it's been two months.

It all came together in the end, and if I'm being honest, I'm really glad that (2) and I resolved our issues since they are a big part of our entire group.

Gojo and (2) are still close, which is good.

I expected worse however I am happy for everyone.

I'm happy for myself really, I never expected any of this.

One day I was talking about maybe becoming part of the group, and next, I was dating the guy I had a crush on.

The world is weird.

-

Suguru and I trailed the surprisingly silent neighbourhood together, hand in hand and keeping up a simple conversation.

We both stopped in front of the lake that was not too far from where we lived.

After sitting down on a nearby bench we lay in each other's arms while watching the light of the night sky reflect on the slow waters.

"Two months." he sighed.

"Two months?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Two months we've been dating, and a month until we finish school." he sounded nervous.

"Pretty unsettling thought," I said.

"I'm glad you became my girlfriend and not some fan girl." he chuckled.

I cringed inside and laughed it off, knowing very well that's where my roots lie.

"Me too, I'm glad we started dating Suguru."

"I love you," he added.

I lifted my head to meet eyes with him, mine were wide since I didn't expect him to say that.

"I love you Y/n." he smiled and pulled me closer, kissing me softly.

"I love you." I smiled through the kiss.

I LOVE YOU!
————————————————————
@SCYKHS

A/N
SCYKHS record: fastest book written in my whole discography.

yay, it's finished, very cute book :3
thank you for reading, it makes me happy to write