XX

CHAPTER XX
————————————————————
THURSDAY
AFTER SCHOOL

GETO AND I WALKED TO GOJO'S HOUSE TOGETHER, and when we walked through the front door I didn't see anything weird about (2) at all.

(2) was leaning against the counter next to Gojo, and they chatted casually.

"Hello, you two!" Gojo looked up and walked towards us, welcoming both of us individually.

(2) walked over to us and waved confidently.

"What's for dinner Satoru?" Geto asked him while (2) gave me a suspicious look.

"Hm...I don't know...(2) asked to cook with me, so I guess we will do that. You two can be weird or something." Gojo joked.

(2) had a smile on their face and went to the kitchen, closely followed by Gojo.

Geto and I walked to the couches and sat close to each other, but not too close to bring eyes onto us.

"(2) doesn't like Gojo, you liar."

"You're right, I actually just made it up to see your reaction and have you over." he had a smirk on his face.

"Oh, you little bitch!" I whisper-shouted at him.

He was giggling while I was poking his sides, and the motion garnered two pairs of eyes on us.

We stopped our tomfoolery and acted normal once again.

"Should we help them cook?" I asked him.

"Do we have to?" he groaned.

"What else would we do? (2) is here so we can't just go upstairs." I deadpanned.

"Fine." he got up and rolled his eyes, and I followed him.

-

The meal was prepared after a lot of shouting from all four of us, but regardless it looked great.

We all sat down and began eating and making small chats.

"So Y/n...are you seeing anyone." (2) lifted their brow.

"No...not currently, I told you," I said casually.

"You didn't tell me you weren't seeing anyone, you just denied having something going on with Geto," they smirked, knowing they started a fire.

Gojo, Geto and I all exchanged looks, and Geto's face went a bit red while I tried to keep composure.

"Have you been seeing anyone, or do you like anyone?" I asked them.

"No, I have my eyes on someone but that's a little secret." they smiled cheekily.

"I bet it's you Gojo." Geto had a shit-eating grin on his face as he nudged him.

(2) shot daggers at him, their eyes looked like they might as well have admitted to committing a murder.

"Never mind, I take it back." he looked away anxiously.

-

The meal went well, after that conversation it returned back to normal and there wasn't any tension.

(2) had to leave after dinner to get back home, leaving me, Geto and Gojo sitting in the lounge.

"And you two? I heard that Suguru is bringing drinks for you at school." Gojo looked proud.

"We went out together and it's only polite if I bring her the drink she likes if I'm going there regardless in the morning," Geto explained.

"Just say you're trying to suck up." Gojo deadpanned.

"The only thing about it is the fan girls giving me glares...and my friends questioning me of course." I sighed.

"Your friends don't know? Do you plan on keeping it that way?" Gojo asked us.

Geto and I looked at each other and smiled softly.

He opened his mouth to speak and what left it made me hopeful.

"NOT FOREVER."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS