XXII

CHAPTER XXII
————————————————————
FRIDAY

GETO AND I GOT SOMETHING TO EAT AFTER SCHOOL AND WE BEGAN WALKING BACK TO MY HOUSE.

Our hands occasionally touched and we would anxiously look at each other every time they did.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Not much really...outside of school, there isn't much to my life if I think of it." I laughed nervously.

"Well that's not bad...maybe if I'm not busy we can hang out." he grabbed my hand and kept it with him.

We approached my front door and we both walked in.

It was the first time he had ever been to my house and he looked around cautiously.

"I'm really tired after today...I might just take a nap or something." I yawned and showed him my room.

He looked impressed as he dropped his bag and sat on my bed, taking off his shoes and getting comfortable.

I put my bag to the side and looked for something to change into since I didn't exactly like wearing my uniform.

I went to the bathroom to get changed and I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed myself up before exiting and joining Geto who was checking his phone.

I sat next to him and stared at him, I think he noticed because he started looking embarrassed.

He shut his phone off and came closer to me, bringing me in for a kiss.

"I'm tired." I yawned and went under the covers.

He did the same and we just looked at each other with space between our bodies.

"What would you consider this?" I chuckled.

"I don't think there's a name for it, but it's definitely something." he got closer so that the space was minimised as much as possible.

I had my leg around his waist while he had his arm under my head.

I closed my eyes and kissed him, enjoying the embrace we were in.

His other hand was on my cheek while my hand was on the back of his head, stroking his hair that was now loose.

He pulled away and we stayed there silently smiling at each other.

"No other girl has been able to hold me like this," he admitted.

"Why not?"

"I don't let them...I don't want them getting too close to me." there was shame in his expression.

"So why me?"

"Because you aren't a fan, you're not a friend, you're something more than that."

I am a fan, a lucky one. But he doesn't need to know I'm a fan, like ever.

"Something more than a friend?"

"My girl." he smiled at me.

I burried myself into his neck and hugged him tightly out of impulse.

"Y/n...what are your feelings for me?" he asked.

Fuck.

"Can't you tell? I thought you could read people quite well." I laughed nervously.

"Maybe it's a stupid question...I know how you feel about me regardless." he hugged me back.

"I'm glad that you do, that means I won't have to put into words."

I LIKE YOU GETO,
THOSE ARE MY FEELINGS FOR YOU.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS