XVI

CHAPTER XVI
————————————————————
WEDNESDAY

THERE WAS A SMILE STUCK ON MY FACE WHILE I WALKED TO SCHOOL, and if only those around me knew what was on my mind.

While my group of friends and I gathered by the benches Geto and I simply exchanged glances followed by smiles, and that was enough to keep me happy.

During the classes I shared with Geto, he wouldn't sit in his usual seat, he would sit one down from his so that we would occasionally meet eyes.

Well, that's what I thought, could be for a different reason.

During break, while we all sat as a group he kept glancing back at me whenever I spoke.

All of this made me feel really good about myself, considering that I was definitely not in a good state last week because of him.

Weird how a high school crush can decide my mental state with just a few words.

-

"Y/n...what are you doing this weekend?" (2) asked me while they looked at their textbooks.

"I don't know...why?" I asked them.

"Do you want to come golfing with Gojo and me on Sunday?"

"Yeah of course I'll come with." I smiled at them.

We were sitting in the field revising for an upcoming test, and my concentration was broken when I saw (1), Shoko and Geto approaching us.

"Hi (1)!" (2) called out.

They ran towards us, leaving Shoko and Geto to walk behind.

"How did your assignment go?" I asked them.

"Oh it went well, I'm surprised but Shoko helped me." they smiled.

Shoko and Geto joined us, sitting down in a circle.

(2) sat next to me on my left while Shoko was on my right, and Geto was next to Shoko.

(1) sat next to (2) and we all ended up chatting instead of revising.

I had my eyes on Geto, I didn't want to make it obvious, but it's hard to keep my eyes to myself when he's sitting close to me.

"Geto, do you want to come with me and Gojo on Sunday to go golfing?" (2) asked.

"Well-"

"Oh sorry and Y/n will be there too." (2) mentioned.

"I'll be there." he smiled softly.

"Shoko and I have to catch up on biology this weekend, so sadly we can't make it." (1) sighed.

"Well it will just be us four." (2) smiled at Geto and me.

Geto and I met eyes and we smiled at each other.

My stomach does flips whenever he looks at me, I think I have a problem.

-

The end of the day came and we all walked out of the gates, with stares from opposing parties of course.

(1), (2) and Shoko walked off to the bus stop, leaving Geto and I standing awkwardly together.

"Uh...I heard you live close to me, what road are you on?"

"I see you walking quite often, I normally take another route to get coffee before school." he chuckled.

"Oh, which place do you go to?"

"I'll take you there now because I go there twice a day." he began walking in the direction opposite Shoko and the other two.

I followed him without hesitation, and any time I could spend with him was great.

IS THIS A DATE?
————————————————————
@SCYKHS