XV

CHAPTER XV
————————————————————
TUESDAY
AFTER SCHOOL

THE DOOR CLOSED BEHIND HIM AS HE SLOWLY LED ME TO THE BED IN FRONT OF US.

And for some reason, I can't tell whether he wants to do something with me or not.

"What happened to us having dinner?" I asked him.

"Oh that's happening later, plus I assume you'll be staying a while?" he stroked my hair.

"I mean if that doesn't cause an issue..." I looked at him.

"It doesn't, Satoru really doesn't mind." he smiled at me.

"Do your other girls get to do this too?" I asked a question that had been stuck in my chest.

"No...they don't even get to see me sober." he chuckled as he looked down at the bed sheets.

"Then why am I here?"

"Because I go to school with you, we are in the same friend group, and Gojo won't allow me to treat you as anything less." he had his hand on mine.

"He has a soft spot for you because you're close with (2)." he continued.

I smiled at his comment since it made me feel special.

The fact that he said I was part of his friend group made me giddy and excited, however I couldn't show it.

He got closer to me and I could feel my body getting hotter by the second.

He rested his forehead on mine and his eyes stared deeply into mine.

I gulped back the last bit of anxiousness, closed my eyes and kissed him right there.

I don't know what came over me, but I don't regret it.

He kissed me back and put his hand on my cheek and my waist, pulling me closer to him.

But he didn't seem to be sexual about it.

He slid his tongue over my bottom lip and I let him go further.

Maybe this kiss had passion in it, at this point I couldn't tell. And at this point, I didn't care.

I was kissing the guy I liked, and I've said this before, and the fact that I was kissing him was all that mattered.

He pulled away slowly and his hand remained on my cheek as his eyes were soft while he looked at me.

His lips curled into a soft smile and he moved the hand on my waist down to hold mine.

Gojo called our names from downstairs, making Geto groan as he got up and still remained holding my hand.

We walked down the stairs hand in hand and we arrived at the kitchen counter where Gojo sat on his phone.

"You guys ready to eat?" he glanced up from his screen.

"What are we having?" I asked as I sat down on one of the stools.

"Something casual, I put a lot of love into it." he teased.

"I wonder what kind of love Satoru." Geto joked.

"I'll give you that kind of love tonight." Gojo had a playful smirk while Geto looked disturbed.

I laughed at their jokes while chewing on the food, which was surprisingly good.

Geto was sitting next to me and he put his hand on my thigh, making me smile.

JUST TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!
————————————————————
@SCYKHS