II

CHAPTER II
————————————————————
MONDAY

MY LIFE IS THE SAME EVERY DAY, and I like it that way.

I like waking up, going to school, talking with my friends, going home and keeping up with my hobbies.

It has been like that for a long time, nobody has come into my life to disrupt that cycle of mine.

I'm not lonely, I'm not overwhelmed and I'm not satisfied.

I guess that's the easiest way to put it.

-

I'm sitting in my English class, and my two friends (friend name 1) and (friend name 2) are next to me drawing while I somewhat pay attention.

I find myself glancing at the two girls on the opposite side of the classroom who can't seem to keep quiet.

They're talking about him, and he's sat in front of them, keeping to himself.

Shoko is also there, and the more I think of it, the more I realise the amount of girls in this class yearning for Geto's attention. Me included.

My two friends keep low chatter and mention Geto, which makes me pay attention to their words.

"I don't see the fuss about Geto and Gojo, they're just as normal as everyone else." (1) mentions.

"I see the fuss, but I do agree with them being the same as every other boy in school." (2) replies.

"I mean by the end of this year none of these girls will probably see Geto again, and also Gojo is long gone now." I chime in.

"Stop reminding me that we are third years Y/n, I don't like thinking about how fast it all went." (1) groans.

We are trying to keep quiet however our teacher still manages to give us the eye.

(2) is friends with Gojo, they hang out every once and a while and I'm yet to be invited. I'm not waiting for it but it would be nice to get to know him on another level.

(1) is closer to Shoko so they also manage to see each other often.

On the other hand, I've spoken with Shoko and got teased by Gojo due to (2) saying something embarrassing about me in second year. Regardless I'm not close enough with either to be considered their friend.

-

All three of us are sat outside waiting for the day to go by, and simple chatter is going on while I'm too absorbed with my thoughts about Geto.

"God Geto and Gojo are actual sluts." (1) laughs.

Due to his name being brought up, I begin paying attention to their conversation.

"More Geto actually, he's really popular with girls at parties, and he takes advantage of that." (2) corrects.

"Saying that he takes advantage of it puts him in a bad light." I try to defend him.

"I guess, but I mean I've been to those parties and I swear he's kissing and making out with these same girls all the time." (2) laughed at him.

A feeling in my stomach takes over, I don't know if I like this feeling or not.

It's jealousy but it's also lust...maybe it's desire?

Am I jealous of these girls?

OR DO I WANT TO BE ONE OF HIS GIRLS?
————————————————————
@SCYKHS

(A/N)
(1) and (2) can be self insert friends since I want to make this as self insert as possible.
This story is about Y/n and Geto, so outside characters aren't really that relevant.