XI

CHAPTER XI
————————————————————
FRIDAY
AT THE PARTY

HE LED ME UPSTAIRS WITHOUT HESITATION, taking me to one of Gojo's many rooms in his house.

He closed the door behind him as he held me close.

Our eyes met before I closed them and he began kissing me roughly.

In his eyes, I saw nothing but lust, but any attention to me was worth it.

I gave into the kiss as his hands fell from my face to the rest of my body.

He slid his tongue on my bottom lip and I gave him access to the rest of my mouth.

His hands roamed down my waist and inched closer to the bare skin of my chest.

"You want to be one of my girls don't you?" he chuckled seductively.

I hummed in agreement with a smirk as I pulled him closer to kiss me once more.

Regardless of whether he was into me or not, I was kissing the guy I liked. And that's all that really mattered to me.

Yes, it tears at my soul that he doesn't feel remotely close to what I feel for him, but what matters is his lips on mine, and his hands on my body.

"I'll make you into one of my girls Y/n...my personal little slut, don't you like the sound of that?" he smirked as he looked at me.

His hands roamed deeper into my body and I felt the impulse to stop him from getting too close too quickly.

I felt his hands brush over the area below my belt and my body froze.

I lifted my head and used my elbows to support my upper body as I tried to tell him I didn't want to go further.

I wasn't literate, but by the look on his face, he understood. However, he didn't look as pleased as he wanted to be with the outcome of the situation.

He leaned forward again, kissing me once more before pulling away and staring at my body.

"God...I can't believe I've been so oblivious all this time." he chuckled in awe.

My head tilted out of confusion and we locked eyes again.

"I didn't know I wasn't looking at a gold mine of a woman in front of me for so long, Gojo was right about you." he stroked my face with the back of his hand.

"We will be putting those featherlights to use baby." his eyes hung low as he chuckled jokingly.

I wish I had the words to express how I was feeling.

Every emotion I had ever felt circled inside of my stomach, and while I wanted to believe he did, I knew he didn't like me the same way I did.

BUT NOW I'M ONE OF HIS GIRLS.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS