XXVII

CHAPTER XXVII
————————————————————
TUESDAY

GETO AND I ARRIVED AT SCHOOL TOGETHER AND JOINED OUR USUAL GROUP.

I stood next to (1) chatting to them since I felt bad about our conversation yesterday.

Geto and Shoko caught up and began making plans.

"Do you two want to come to the movies tonight with Gojo?" Shoko and Geto asked us and we agreed happily.

(2) joined in pretty late with a sour expression on their face.

"Do you want to join us tonight at the movies?" (1) asked them.

"No, I'm seeing Gojo after school." they dismissed (1).

"Actually Gojo invited us to all go to the movies tonight." Shoko looked a bit irritated at their behaviour towards their friend.

"Then I guess I'll be coming with." (2) rolled their eyes and simply walked into the school.

All four of us exchanged awkward looks over the sudden change in (2)'s behaviour.

"I'm going to invite Utahime too, we haven't seen her in a long time." Shoko looked happy.

"(2) will be even more unhappy about that." Geto snickered.

"Do you think I should talk to (2)?" I asked Geto and (1).

"It might be a bit awkward if you do it now because seeing how (2) acts...it's going to be a big fight." (1) looked nervous.

"What the fuck is up with them recently." I sighed out of frustration.

"I think it has something to do with you and Gojo." (1) told me.

"They must get over themselves honestly, they're my friend but this isn't cool." I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n we have gym first period, we should head there now," Geto mentioned.

"He knows your classes too?" Shoko teased us.

"I'll see you in art (1)." I smiled and waved them off.

"Now I have to go do stupid biology." Shoko groaned while she walked into the school building.

Geto and I walked into the gymnasium and went to the changing rooms to put on our other uniforms.

We both came out and he was staring at the uniform on me.

"Can't you wear this all the time at school?" he giggled.

"What? Why?"

"You look way hotter in this uniform."

"Suguru piss off, keep it in your pants." I scoffed as I walked to the benches.

"No seriously, when am I taking it off you though." he joked while trying to climb on top of me.

"Go home." I pushed him off me.

"Hey you should appreciate my attention, a few weeks ago you would barely get a glance from me." he pretended to be offended.

We both looked around the gymnasium and came to the realisation that it was completely empty, and it would be like that for the next 10 minutes because classes hadn't started yet.

"Do you want to..." he hinted at the changing rooms.

"Not in the changing rooms, there's another place here." I pulled his arm and dragged him to the equipment closet.

We kept the door a bit open so we could hear what was happening outside and began kissing against the wall, hidden by some of the equipment.

"I love kissing you Y/n," he said in between breaths.

Our bodies were pressed against each other and I pulled him closer by the collar of his chest.

I'M KISSING THE GUY I
HAVE LIKED FOR SO LONG.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS