V

CHAPTER V
————————————————————
WEDNESDAY

I'M WALKING TO SCHOOL THINKING OF YESTERDAY.

What is actually wrong with me for trying to pull a slick joke, Gojo even made fun of me!

"Impressed you're going for featherlight my ass..." I muttered as I walked through the gates.

Shoko was talking to (1) by the benches, and so I joined them.

"Morning Y/n, did you enjoy the featherlight feeling?" Shoko smirked at me.

There was a crack in my smile as I figured that she had been told about what happened yesterday.

"Am I missing something?" (1) asked us.

"Oh no, it's just that Y/n likes featherlight condoms that's all." she put a hand on her hip.

(2) walked up to us and put their arm around me with a big smirk on their face.

"How were the featherlights?" they joked.

"I'm so confused." (1) stared at me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/n found herself in the condom aisle at the shops yesterday and she was picking out some featherlight condoms for the extra feel you know?" (2) nudged me with a smirk.

I turn my face from them out of embarrassment and catch Geto walking through the gates with his head down.

He spots the group I'm in and walks over to talk to Shoko.

"Y/n are you seeing someone? Is that why you bought condoms?" (1) was clueless in the conversation.

My face goes red and I try not to overreact, seeing that Geto is here and all.

"No no, I didn't buy condoms." I sigh and put a hand on my forehead.

"But why were you in the aisle? Is it because you're seeing someone or...?" (1) kept asking stupid questions.

"I'm not seeing anyone (1)." I glared at them.

I look over at Shoko and Geto who are talking about the condom thing as well.

"Do featherlights really make much of a difference?" Shoko asks him.

"They do, all guys go for them because regular condoms are horrible." he chuckled.

"Hey Y/n, at least you are thinking about the guy." she shrugs and gives me a little laugh.

"There is no guy," I mutter with my brows furrowed.

"Is there a girl? Wait- how would you use a condom with a girl..? Unless-" (2) started but quickly stopped due to a jab in the stomach by me.

The bell rings and we all begin dispersing so that we can walk to our classes.

I'm walking with my head down due to the sheer embarrassment of the situation and I hear footsteps close behind me catching up.

I looked up to be met with Geto who had a sly smirk on his face.

"Hope you put those condoms to use." he snickered and walked away to his asigned classroom.

My face is covered in a thick blush, still not actually processing his words to me.

Was he flirting with me? Was he rooting for me to have sex? Was he insinuating something? Or was it just friendly...no no it definitely meant something.

I'M FUCKING DELUSIONAL.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS