XVII

CHAPTER XVII
————————————————————
WEDNESDAY
AFTER SCHOOL

WE ARRIVED AT THE COFFEE SHOP AND SAT DOWN AT ONE OF THE TABLES FOR TWO.

"Do you want anything? I'll pay." he offered.

I thought about it for a while and nodded, getting a drink of choice.

"Are you looking forward to going golfing with Gojo on Sunday?" I asked him as I sipped on my drink.

"I guess...Satoru is an ass when it comes to golf, and (2) is really good, so they will have their head in the clouds." he chuckled.

"Oh...what about you?"

"I'm decent I guess, I wouldn't say I'm bad or anything."

"We're on the same boat then." I smiled.

"Maybe we can run off while Gojo and (2) are too absorbed with each other," he smirked at me.

"I like that idea." I looked up at him with a cheeky smile.

"It can definitely happen, when those two are together sometimes I feel that I'm third wheeling." he shook his head.

"What do you mean? (2) always calls Gojo a slut and stuff." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah no, they're into Gojo."

I choked on my drink with wide eyes as those words left his mouth.

"What do you mean? I don't believe that."

"Well I experience it, every time I'm with them." he laughed at my reaction.

"No way...they're like best friends..."

"Nuh-uh, I'm his best friend and don't get it wrong." he looked away with his head high.

"(2) likes Gojo?" I sat there in shock.

"Do you have any proof?" I continued, wanting to believe he was lying.

"You don't need proof to see the obvious." he crossed his arms.

My face went red when he said that, because I've just realised he has probably figured out I like him.

"I don't know...I'll have to see it for myself on Sunday."

"No not even Sunday, come to Gojo's house on Thursday night, (2) will be there as well." he shook his head with a smile.

The waitress approached our table and asked us if we wanted anything else, and Geto offered to pay right there.

"So is this where you are before and after school? No wonder you come in later." I chuckled.

"You notice I come in later?" he had a teasing look on his face.

"Uh- no I just mean that you join our group later in the morning." I waved my hands to cover it up.

"You should walk with me one day in the morning and we could go together."

A smile crept on my face as he said that, and it made me feel good about myself.

"Let's walk you home." he stood up and waited for me to grab my bag and we left the coffee shop.

As we were walking we blended in with our silence and I decided to break it because I wanted to hear him talk before I went home.

"So do you purposely give yourself bangs for your hairstyle?"

He looked at me with a bit of irritation clear on his face.

"They're not bangs."

"Yes, they are."

"You haven't even seen my hair loose."

"You have bangs Geto."

"Shut up."

"Prove me wrong." I stopped in my tracks and had my hands on my hips.

He sighed and let his hair down, and now I think I've fallen in love with him.

Scratch having a crush on the man, I'm actually head over heels.

Black hair reaching his shoulders, blended from his face to the back beautifully.

"Are you happy?" he lifted a brow.

"I think more than happy." I joked.

"You just wanted to see my hair down didn't you." he glared at me.

"Maybe...it wasn't my intention in the first place."

"I think you're just a flirt."

"Me? The flirt? What about you!" I laughed at him.

"Just go home!" he said playfully.

By the end of our joke argument, we did actually arrive at my house.

"Well uh...this is where I live." I smiled awkwardly.

"I live on the next block." he looked shocked.

"Sleepovers?" I teased.

"Go inside before I leave you without even kissing you goodbye."

"Kissing me goodbye? We're moving fast, we haven't even held hands yet. And that's a big step Geto." I joked with him.

"Piss off." he pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

He pulled away and smirked at me, and I could feel every limb in my body turn to jelly.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning Y/n." he smiled and walked towards his house.

I stood there motionless, thinking about what the fuck just happened.

I ended up sitting on my stoop for another ten minutes contemplating.

WHAT.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS