I

CHAPTER I
————————————————————

I'M NOT A STALKER, I'm a fan.

One of his many fan girls, I mean both Geto and Gojo had half the female school population on their knees for them.

I guess more Geto than Gojo, but that's not hard to see and also Gojo finished school last year. So now only Geto remains.

I am one of many, I am one like many, I'm basically the same as all the other girls begging for their glance.

I'm no different, I'm not anything special and I don't mean that as a way to gain attention, I say it because it's the truth.

I'm not jealous of his female friends, I'm not rude or mean like some of the fan girls are. I try to keep myself out of any scandals.

I just like watching from afar, and if I get the chance I'll treat him respectfully.

I just...think he's hot, nothing major.

We share a few classes in common, however he has girls sitting next to him already. I sit close to him but not close enough to be weird.

I think me talking about this is already weird.

I'm more a stranger to him than anything, I think I've spoken to him once.

We didn't speak, I lied.

I asked him for help with something and he was nice enough to actually do it.

He was quiet the whole time and I felt awkward, but I guess it's better than not even sharing a glance with him.

He has gorgeous long black hair and these eyes that I can't even describe.

His body is a whole other topic and everyone knows that.

He has a small crowd of girls watching him from outside the gymnasium for a reason.

He's quiet, reserved and a bit mysterious. I think that's what the girls like about him.

I don't have any particular plan to get close to him or anything, I'll just take it as it comes.

If I don't get a chance with him then it won't ruin my life, he's a guy after all.

I think we share some mutual friends but I keep my fan girlish behaviour to myself for the most part.

I'm not particularly popular either, but I'm not a loner because I think that's more attention-seeking.

I think I find myself to be a background character in his life, but already thinking about that idea is a bit weird.

Saying I'm a character in his life is delusional.

At least in self-aware right?

RIGHT?
————————————————————
@SCYKHS