XXVI

CHAPTER XXVI
————————————————————
MONDAY
AFTER SCHOOL

GETO AND I WALKED THROUGH THE MALL HOLDING HANDS, keeping up normal conversation.

"Also...what was your conversation with (1) about? It seemed pretty serious," he asked me.

"(1) said that I've changed since I've been with you." I frowned.

"Have you?"

"I haven't changed, I've just been myself. I can't be myself with them since I feel like I'll be judged."

"Should you really consider them your friends if you feel judged?" he looked at me.

"I have no other friends at school apart from you guys, and I wouldn't want to ruin my friendship with them," I explained.

"I feel you, are you sure I'm not the issue?"

"I'm sure. (2) is the actual issue."

"I thought you and (2) are good friends?"

"We are I think? But they are the reason that I feel judged."

"I'm sorry my girl, you don't deserve to be judged." he hugged me and kissed the top of my head like he usually does.

"Let's try on some clothes from that store." I pulled him in with me.

We looked around at some of the clothes, occasionally suggesting something to each other.

"What do you think about this miniskirt?" he showed it to me with a wide grin.

"That's not mini, that's micro." I deadpanned and put it away for him.

I found a crop top and picked it up, showing it to him.

"What do you think about it?"

"It's really nice, shows a lot of boob...I like that."

"Not for me, for you." I teased him.

"Y/n no." he put it away with embarrassment.

"Oh my god, what about these panties?"

"They'd look good on you...shows a lot of ass and a lot of the front." he looked like he was daydreaming.

"For you, I won't wear these."

"Y/n piss off!" he poked my sides, making me giggle at his reaction.

We both left the clothing store because we kept making a fool out of ourselves and we entered a stationary shop.

"Look at this pen Suguru," I said excitedly as I held possibly the cutest pen I've ever seen.

Geto looked around some of the other pens and picked up two, a purple one to match his eyes, and one to match mine.

He handed me the purple one and kept the one that resembled my eyes.

"We should get these." he smiled as he looked at it.

"I never knew your eyes were actually purple." I stared at them in awe.

"Are you saying that because my eyes are small." he acted offended.

"No your eyes are very hot excuse me." I pecked him on the lips and kept looking at the stationary.

He held the two pens and walked with me with our fingers intertwined.

"What do you think about these keychains?" I asked him as I picked up a small keychain of a popular character.

"I like them, why don't you get them?"

"It's not in my budget for today...I'll get them another time." I sighed and walked past them.

He kept walking with me and stopped when we reached the checkout.

"Are you really buying the pens?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I think it's nice." he smiled at me.

I walked off to wait for him at the entrance and he came to me soon after so we could continue walking.

-

"Did you enjoy the day?" I said nervously.

"I did my girl, I really did." he hugged me tightly as we reached my doorstep.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a few things.

"Here's the pen you liked, and that key ring too." he smiled at me.

"Suguru you really didn't have to." there was shock and gratitude clear on my face as I looked at him.

"I did have to, I love seeing your reactions to these things." he chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you so much." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him properly.

"I'll see you tomorrow Y/n." he smiled and walked off, leaving me giddy with excitement.

HE'S SO FUCKING CUTE.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS