XXXII

CHAPTER XXXII
————————————————————
FRIDAY
AFTER AQUARIUM

THE REST OF THE DATE WENT WELL, and afterwards, we decided to have dinner at Gojo's.

"So...how was your aquarium date." he had a sly smirk on his face, noticing the necklace around my neck.

"It went really well..." I smiled at Geto as he rubbed my thigh with his hand.

"Am I missing something..?" he raised his eyebrow at both of us.

Geto and I looked at each other and then stared at Gojo.

"We're dating now," Geto told him.

"Oh, I'm so glad!" Gojo clapped happily.

We all exchanged smiles and continued our dinner.

-

Geto and I walked from Gojo's house, stopping by at my door.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked him nervously.

"Why not, it's getting late." he chuckled and walked through my door with me.

We set our jackets and bags down on the couch and went to my room.

I sat on my bed, watching him as he took in his surroundings once again.

"So you're my girlfriend now." he lay down next to me.

"You're my boyfriend Suguru." I giggled.

"You should get out of your uniform..." he let me know and I nodded, going to my closet to get something more comfortable to wear.

"What about you?" I asked him before I entered the bathroom.

"I live close, don't worry," he reassured me.

After a bit I left the bathroom, meeting eyes with Geto who was originally looking at his phone.

I crawled onto my bed and sat next to him staring deeply into his eyes.

He leaned in closer and held my face, kissing me softly.

His other hand roamed around my body slowly, feeling every curve on the unexplored terrains.

The kiss turned into a makeout quickly, and the makeout turned heated even quicker.

And by the time we had lost our breaths, my top was nearly up.

"Can I...stay tonight?" he asked me with desperation behind his voice.

"Mhm...please," I said breathlessly.

"I'll be back for you baby." he quickly left my room to go get his bag and jacket and practically ran home.

Not long passed before the front door slammed shut and he ran back upstairs wearing grey sweatpants and a casual shirt.

"Sorry if I took so long...parents love talking to me."

"Yes because you're such an amazing son." I rolled my eyes jokingly.

"I'll have you know that I-"

"Shut up and kiss me already." I shut him up by putting my lips on his, and he quickly adjusted and we resumed from where we left off.

His hands slid under my shirt quickly, and he took his shirt off due to the sheer heat coming off both of our bodies.

Looking at his body from afar is one thing...but looking at his body when you're straddling him is another I might as well fine-dine on his fucking v-line.

He pulled away from the kiss without any space to breathe.

"Do you want this?" he asked me worriedly.

"I want it Suguru, I want you," I said before kissing him once more.

"Then we will indeed be putting those featherlights to use." he chuckled before continuing.

THOSE DAMN FEATHERLIGHTS.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS