VII

CHAPTER VII
————————————————————
FRIDAY

CLOSE FRIENDS ONLY, that simple sentence has been stuck in my head since he said it.

I don't think I'm considered a close friend, but it's a nice reassurance that his fan girls won't be there.
Except me of course.

(1) and (2) have never shown interest in either Geto or Gojo. Maybe that's why they're close friends.

I don't think I've shown public interest in Geto, both of my school friends don't even know about my crush.

I'm looking at my selection of clothes on my bed, and none of them look good enough for me to wear to see the guy I like.

The "close friends only" party is in roughly two hours or so, and I might as well start getting ready.

-

Time went by very quickly and I managed to find something to wear, and I now look appealing.

I'm walking over to Gojo's house with (2) since they both live close to me.

We both enter the house and I'm starstruck by the look of it.

The house looks expensive, and Geto didn't lie when he said close friends only.

However I don't feel overdressed, I think I fit in just right.

There are roughly around maybe twenty people in total. I think saying twenty is an overstatement.

Lots of familiar and unfamiliar faces around, but I'm only looking for one.

Gojo approaches (2) and greets us both.

"How were the condoms?" he held back a grin while he spoke to me.

"They were good, I definitely recommend them." I chuckled.

He looked a bit taken aback, and so did (2) at my sudden change of attitude.

"I know they're good, they are the only ones guys buy. Unless they're pussies and they buy ultra-safe." he laughs.

"I'm kidding Gojo, I didn't buy the fucking condoms." I deadpan.

"I don't remember you being this talkative at school?" he looked a bit confused.

"I don't think you remember me at school, point blank." I put my hand on my hip.

"You're right, nobody in school really had a face to me because of those stupid second-year fan girls." he let out a chuckle.

Geto approached us and joined our conversation easily.

"Hi (2), I'm glad Shoko invited you guys." he smiled at them and glanced at me.

"Yeah, Shoko and (1) will be here soon. Just stuck in traffic." (2) said casually.

"I'm glad that I live so close by, I would hate to be driving at this hour because of how bad the traffic gets." he sighed out of relief.

Geto lives close by? That's convenient...however, it's not going to be put to any use by me since he can't even look at me for more than a second.

"Do you want to get something to drink?" (2) asked me and I followed them to the kitchen.

"It's a nice house." I looked around in awe.

"That's why the girls like him, it's because he's so rich."

"I mean his looks too."

"You think Gojo is hot?" (2) gave me a look.

"No, I just think he's an attractive guy."

"Yeah, you definitely like Geto." they tease me.

"I never said I did."

"And you never denied, plus if someone doesn't think Gojo isn't hot, they definitely crush on Geto."

"Then you like Geto." I bite back.

"No, I don't."

"You just said that if I don't like Gojo, I like Geto." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I don't like either of them."

"So why don't I have that choice?"

"Because you're predictable."

"No, I'm not, you didn't predict me replying like that to the condom thing."

"Fine, you win."

"I ALWAYS DO."
————————————————————
@SCYKHS