44. I trusted you

Start from the beginning

I turned and looked at her.

"Why are you doing this Siya, atleast say something. Why are you being like this. Just...just stop this"

I controlled my self from breaking doen. I can't let Aditya win. What did he do to her. What's making her behave like this?

I grabbed Siya's shoulder.

"Siya, is he blackmailing you with something. Tell me. I'll sought it out. You know me right. You know me better than the women who gave me birth. Right! You know i will not believe all this shit. Don't lie now. Tell me what happened".

She jerked my hands and walked towards Aditya. She then held his hand and the next thing she said made my legs weak. My world stopped.

"I love him and I've always loved him. It was just, you came in the time when i was hurt and i thought that you are the one but i was wrong. Aditya will always be the one for me".

No no this can't be true. She said she'll be there with me no matter what. Was that all lie?

"No..you.. you're lying. Right! You are My Siya. You said i am yours and you are mine. Then...why..what are you saying... even if it's a prank. Don't do this to me".

"I...I am not pulling a prank Vikram, it's the truth. I have accepted it and now you should too"

Mrs. Pratap ran towards Aditya and hugged him. She then checked his all wounds.

I traced my fingers on my hair. All my thoughts were numb. I don't know what happened. Just two days ago, we were happy, spending special time with eachother, those moments. I can't let her go like this.

"I trusted you Siya" i said kneeling on the floor.

"I am sorry Vikram, but now you should face the reality. This is me".

"What reality, that you don't love me anymore? you don't care about me? All this time you were using me to move on? And now all you have to say is Sorry!"

I said looking straight in her eyes, but her eyes were looking everywhere but not me.

"Look at my eyes and say that you love him"

She lifted her gaze. Her eyes were filled with unshed tears same as mine. But mine was because i was hurt and her's because she was sorry.

She grabbed Aditya's hand and was walking away without saying anything.

"OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND SAY THAT YOU LOVE HIM" i bursted my anger.

She flinched.

She turned and looked at me. I was hoping for a positive answer but again my heart was broken and shattered hearing her.

"I love him Vikram Pratap singh"

I closed my eyes hearing her.

"I trusted you Siya" her eyes squeezed shut as if my words were hurting her.

"You don't have to give him reply, let's go" Aditya said and dragged her upstairs.

"Mai mar jaunga tumhare bina" i groaned in pain, But she didn't bother to turn back.

Aditya, Siya and Mrs. Pratap went upstairs and i was left alone. Again.

I palmed my face to control my tears not fall.

But then i felt someone hugging me.

"It's okay bacha, you can cry"

Mr. Pratap. He hugged me. I felt his warm fatherly hug for the first time.

I rested my head on his chest.

"Papa..mai hi kyuu, har waqt, mere sath hi aesa kyu hota hai" it was hard for me to even speak a word.

"It's not your fault, this world is to Cruel for people like you" he said caressing my head.

"Why..why are you here with me. I have hurt Aditya. Go and treat him and shout at me. Why are you here with me" i said because it was hard to believe that today he's here with me rather than Aditya and that too when i completely destroyed his face.

"It's his fault, he chose a wrong girl and it's that girl's fault who decided to marry him, leaving you. I won't interfere in this matter but i will suggest you not to cross any lines because if you accept it or not he's is your brother and a human too"

I parted from him,wiping my tears and stood up.

I won't let them go like this. I will know the real reason behind this. If the thing Siya said is true then I will not spare her.

"You will have to pay for this Aditya Pratap singh and Siya mehra"

🦋

Who's crying?
(Me..me, i am crying 😭)

App logo ke ande or tamatar mere pass a chuke h..ab mai uska egg cury bna lungi. Thanks mere ek din ka rashan bachane k liye😌

Do vote and comment you views or thode aur sabzi bejte rhna😂

Love you ❤️

(Dekho itne jutte chappal khane k bad bhi love you bolti h author🤧)