They were traces he imagined, thinking that if he were James, he would embrace Amelia in various places…

Jonny slowly lowered his gaze, staring at his hand that had once held Amelia’s waist, lost in thought.

So, is this what it feels like to be in love?

Gigi had once told him that when you like someone, your heart races, you feel happy when you see them, and sad when you don’t.

You also want to possess them crazily, not allowing anyone else to get close. That’s how Jonny felt about Amelia, but…

The first person he ever liked turned out to be Amelia, the woman he had once looked down upon, the woman James cherished.

He couldn’t accept it. Taking a step back, he turned around and said, “I just remembered I have something to do, let’s reschedule for another time.”

He wanted to quickly escape, but James’ cold voice sounded behind him, “Jonny, you have to eat this dinner no matter what.”

Jonny turned back, looking at the elegant and noble man. “Why?”

James didn’t answer him, only asking Frank, “Is dinner ready?”

Frank nodded, “It’s ready, you can start eating.”

James smirked lightly, “Jonny, let’s go.”

As Jonny entered, feeling like he was entering a tiger’s den, he glanced at the bodyguard standing outside the door before gritting his teeth and following James into the dining room.

Amelia was already seated in the dining room and when she saw the two of them come in, she quickly greeted them to sit down and eat.

Naturally, James walked to Amelia’s side and raised his hand to touch her hair.

The intimate gesture made Jonny, who had just realized what it meant to like someone, feel a tinge of bitterness in his heart.

He forced himself to suppress this bitterness and sat down across from them.

Just as he picked up his knife and fork, Amelia scooped a bowl of soup and placed it by James’ side.

Then, she politely used her hostess manners to invite him to enjoy it at his own pace.

Jonny had no appetite to eat, he couldn’t eat anything at all.

But James had a good appetite. “Babe, feed me,” he said.

If the previous interactions were just testing the waters, then this statement was entering the real topic.

Jonny couldn’t figure out what James was thinking, but he felt like James was doing it on purpose.

And when he saw Amelia pick up a spoon and naturally feed James, he felt that this was just the normal dynamic between a husband and wife.

Jonny tugged at the corner of his lip, feeling a bitter sweetness in his words, “You guys are so sweet.”

James’ cold gaze shifted from Amelia’s face to Jonny, “We’ve been together for 12 years.”

12 years, such a long time. So, Jonny, what made you think you can take Amelia away?

As he stood there dumbfounded, Jonny suddenly saw James reach out and grab Amelia’s chin, leaning down to kiss her lips.

Jonny unconsciously tightened his grip, his pupils dilated as he stared at their lips pressed together. His heart inexplicably ached.

While kissing Amelia, James’s peripheral vision caught Jonny’s pale face and a cold smile appeared on his lips.

In front of Jonny, he slowly released Amelia and leaned in to whisper softly in her ear, “Thank you.”