Chapter 17: A very short Battle

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

"MYANMAR!!!" Malaysia yelled as he smacked him painfully. "WHY ARE YOU SO BLUR!!!"

Myanmar looked at him annoyed as the trio tried to hide from the soldiers. Brunei kept a look out for any cameras.

"Well, I don't want to save Singa... OBVIOUSLY I DID NOT KNOW!" Myanmar was hushed by Brunei when a familiar ghost was looking for them. Laos had just brought the weak city-state somewhere safe and ordered Cambodia to find the trio. Myanmar stared in shock. His childhood friend, floating around with a detached head, looking for them.

"Oh, there you are!" Cambodia giggled as she floated towards them. Malaysia fainted at the sight of the ghost. (South-East Asian ghost were always terrifying...)

Brunei sighed and picked up his brother-in-law while Myanmar was busy worrying over his best friend.

"Cammy!!!" He panicked when Cambodia took out her magic book and teleported them to where Laos and Singapore were. Myanmar had so many questions. How in the world did she become a ghost? Why is her neck detached? How did she teleport them?

Laos cleared his throat, gaining their attention. Singapore was exhausted, weak, his personality had shattered like glass. It was understandable... He was the main power source for the enemy to open portals and many more. Brunei sighed and stroked the sleeping city-state's hair. Poor him... Poor him...

**Timeskip**

Once Singapore recovered and gained the required strength to function properly, the ASEAN members gather together to find a way to close the portal. Considering the fact that the Realm Council can do such thing and Singapore had a fraction of their power, he was their only hope... Or else, Soviet will bring back, thousands of dead, corrupted soldiers and restart a more bloody Cold War. No one wanted that... No one wanted to suffer the harsh consequences of it.

A few months later, they confronted the enemies. Soviet stood there grinning before attempting to corrupt Cambodia's mind to become the Khmer Rouge, only to find out that Cambodia was a ghost. He turned to Vietnam, who hesitated to attack him. Vietnam admired him. She viewed him as her idol. Soviet loved how pathetic they were. How small...

That was when a KRILL appeared from a sudden portal and snatched Soviet out of there. The nations stared at Singapore in shock and fear.

"Y-you did that?" Indonesia stammered. Singapore raised an eyebrow and shrugged his shoulder. He closed his magic book.

"Perks of being half dead, I suppose?" Singapore just answered. The others were scared. The battle had yet to start and that thing devoured them all! Delima and Lady Vadia watched them from afar and giggled.

Delima then got out of her hiding spot and clapped her hands.

"The successor of Lord Xinyue... We would like to offer you a position in the Realm Council..." Delima bowed before showing him a contract. Singapore took a good look and shook his head.

"Thank you for the offer, but I would turn it down... I believe that I have already too much on my plate..." Singapore declined. Delima and Lady Vadia smiled before nodding.

"If that's the case... We would like your assistance when times are dire..." Lady Vadia gave him a communication device before ruffling Cambodia's hair who was right beside Singapore.

And with that, peace was restored. Laos and Cambodia was technically Lady Vadia's children and Vietnam often visited them. Singapore and Brunei took their relationship on another step.

Yay, no cliffhanger!!

This is a photo of a KRILL