Chapter 1: The revival

Man, thanks for reading the first book 'Save Us' so here's the second... ┻⁠━⁠┻⁠ミ⁠\⁠(⁠≧⁠ロ⁠≦⁠\⁠)
____________________________________

The ASEAN family members looked at the still preserved body of Myanmar and then back at the spell books. People might call this black magic, but they were desperate. The household was incomplete without Myanmar. Brunei then looked up at Singapore who was munching on his Kaya Toast.

"Singa... Is it possible if you used your magic?" asked Brunei staring at Singapore. Singapore just dropped the toast from his mouth and looked at Brunei with exasperated eyes.

"Your head lah! I'm not going to do it! I don't even know what I could do with this stupid curse!" Singapore glared at Brunei and continued eating his toast. He didn't like anyone who disturbed him while eating, especially when he's eating Kaya Toasts. Malaysia just sighed before taking the plate of Kaya Toasts away.

Singapore gasped before attempting to get the plate back. Unfortunately, his height wasn't on his side. Singapore's elder brother was slightly above average height and anyone who's above average or even average was definitely a mountain for the small country. Singapore whined as Malaysia refused to give him his food back.

"Adik, I won't give it back till you help us. Bolehkah tolong abang?" asked Malaysia teasingly as he looked at his short brother who was fuming mad. Singapore nodded, still not looking at his brother. Frustrated, Singapore gave a quick eye scan through the spell books and stood up. He deciphered the ancient code and sighed.

"I can't believe that I have to do this crap..."
Singapore stood up while holding the book. He began reciting each line with pure precision and his eyes began to glow. A light blue light shoe through his eyes and Myanmar's body began glowing. Everyone stared in awe and gasped when the light finally cooled down. Singapore panted slightly, exhausted as it took much out of him.

Malaysia pats his brother's head as form of gratitude and gave him back his Kaya Toasts. Everyone was staring at Myanmar who finally woke up from the dead. Myanmar groaned slightly before getting up.

"W-where am I-" Myanmar was cut off when all of the ASEAN members rushed to hug him.

"MYANMAR YOU'RE AWAKE!!!"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Finally I got a proper plottt