Chapter 14: Jungle trip

(⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)┬⁠─⁠─⁠┬⁠◡⁠ノ⁠(⁠°⁠ ⁠-⁠°⁠ノ⁠)

"So humid..." That was all Malaysia could complain as the trio trekked into the jungle, searching for the ruins. It was the only way for them to find the missing city-state. Brunei rolled his eyes.

"I might be rich, but at least I don't complain a lot," Brunei snickered which caused them to bicker. Poor Myanmar, having to listen to their foolish insults at one another. With a hit on the head with a map, the two quietened down.

Myanmar looked at the map all over again and smiled.

"We're here!"

The ruins were majestic. It hadn't been touched by society for ages. Nature took it's course on preserving such beauty. Myanmar carefully observed the uncoded language engraved in the stone of the ruins. Brunei was just admiring the statues which some of them were crumbling until he noticed a familiar one.

"Hey, Myanmar?" Brunei called as Myanmar went over to him. "Doesn't the middle one look familiar?..."

"Y-yea it does... But I can't wrap my head around it..." muttered Myanmar as he looked at the ancient texts. "According to the myth, they were the heavenly Realm Council... They were tasked to protect realms and their borders so no trespassers are allowed... Only those who are accepted can pass through the void, the space between realms without any form of corruption..."

Brunei nodded at those words. Seemed like the Realm Council was significant and perhaps the cause of unexplained sightings in this realms. Meanwhile, Malaysia was roaming around the ruins when he saw a puzzle. It was worn off but Malaysia could get a hint. He called the others and began trying to interpret the ancient text. Myanmar carefully brushed off the dirt and dust and saw three buttons. Based on what Malaysia could infer, only one button will be able to summon the members of the Realm Council for their assistance. If pressed the wrong button the ruin will disappear

"Hmm, we really need to search for more clues you know... We can't just guess-" Brunei got interrupted by Malaysia hushing him.

"Don't act soo smart just so you could date my brother! Just watch me!" smirked Malaysia he pressed a button. Myanmar groaned. If it was the wrong, he gonna end that Malaysian boy. Turns out it was correct- What?

A light blue portal appeared and never had Malaysia felt so proud. Brunei smacked his future brother in law's head in annoyance while Myanmar stares with admiration.

A unusual figure appeared. She seemed human. Myanmar was really expecting Anaphiel or Semyaza but she was extremely different...

"I see you've summoned the Keeper Of Peace and Healings..." She smiled