Chapter 11: Old enemies

ಠಿ⁠ヮ⁠ಠಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Singapore was in more pain. The amount of torture was comparable to 1941. The year of pain and suffering. He had already lost some limbs and was trying to regenerate them again for the fifth time but the living conditions were preventing him from doing so. He let out a sad squeak as his body ache. Meanwhile, MPAJA was standing there amusedly while North Korea was snapping photos of the bloodied Singapore.

"So what will it be Crown Colony~? Death or join us~?" asked MPAJA again. Singapore nodded, indicating that he'll join them for the sake of his life and his family. North Korea grinned before carrying the city-state in a bridal style manner while the Martial Law and PKI were watching them from a far, annoyed by their silly little comrades. They had just broke China out from prison and were now planning on when to revive the USSR.

"I-i'm sorry guys..." The city-state cried as NK carried him.

Meanwhile

Malaysia woke up gasping and panting. His brotherly senses were tickling. That meant something bad had happened to his baby brother. He quickly got up and saw Myanmar and Brunei preparing to go out.

"W-where are you guys going? Nevermind that, Singa's in trouble!" He screamed.

"WE KNOW! That's why we're going to find Anaphiel!" Brunei stated as he showed the map to his future brother-in-law. Malaysia nodded and got ready to follow them to the hidden ruin. He could not afford to lose his brother again.

On the other side

Singapore was placed in the middle of a summoning circle. Cold sweat began forming on his forehead.

"NK! MPAJA! W-what's going on!?" He asked, terrified. MPAJA grinned again and pat his hair.

"Oh don't worry Crown Colony~ It's not going to hurt~" He smirked as he stepped out of the circle. He showed the signal and a bright blue light began shining.

In the spirit realm:

Anaphiel felt something opening. He looked at the sky and noticed Aldelphi trying to seal a portal. However due to the portal's immense energy, Aldelphi soon lost her energy and fell to the ground. Thankfully, Anaphiel managed to catch her on time and layed her gently on the ground.

"Master Anaphiel!" Semyaza called out to the angel guardian. "A spirit had escaped."

"WHAT!?" Anaphiel snarled. "MAKE SURE THE PORTAL CLOSES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! CONTACT THE HEAVENLY KNIGHTS! WE MUST NOT LET ANYONE ESCAPE!"

"B-but sir! Aloysius is the one opening it... And it seemed forced..." Semyaza reported. Anaphiel just growled slightly.

"Aloysius what are you doing?!"