Chapter 12: Who's that Countryhuman?

*totally not a Pokémon reference ↑*

Singapore was in the middle of the summoning circle, which was a gateway to the spirit realm. His anxiety had caused him to break down and somehow released the pent up energy and emotions in him, allowing him to open the portal. He cried out in pain. Never had he felt such energy flowing out of his body.

Meanwhile on the other side:

Soviet grinned as he saw his ticket to escape. Unfortunately, he had to avoid a certain fascist who was constantly bothering him. After noticing that the coast was clear, he flew up to the portal before it closes.

"I'm back!"

In the mortal realm:

After closing up the portal, Singapore's body became limp and he fainted. NK rushed to assist him when he heard his former master's voice.

"Hello again little one," Soviet smiled softly when NK and China ran to hug him tightly. The two countries were sobbing and relieved to see their master again. Soviet just hugged them back.

"So where's Vietnam, Laos and Cuba?" Soviet asked as he comforted them.

"Cuba is handling that American bickering and Vivi and Lao is with the ASEAN family..." China mumbled softly. Soviet sighed, glad that Vivi and Lao has a new family.

"So who's that?" Soviet asked again, pointing at the passed out city-state.

"Oh him..." MPAJA smiled softly at the city-state. "He's a former British colony... The Crown Colony of Singapore, now known as The Republic of Singapore!"

MPAJA replied proudly, making the Soviet laugh. Soviet picked up the sleeping city-state. "I remembered how naive you were back then..."

China and NK giggled softly as Soviet carried him out.

"Let's say hello to the rest~"

Meanwhile with Laos and Cambodia,

Laos felt a shiver down his spine, feeling extremely faint and his sister immediately rushed to assist her wobbly brother.

"Idiot! What happened?!" asked Cambodia worried as she help her brother to his room.

"H-he's back..." Laos mumbled uneasily.