Chapter 3: Something uneasy

┬⁠─⁠─⁠┬⁠◡⁠ノ⁠(⁠°⁠ ⁠-⁠°⁠ノ⁠)─⁠=⁠≡⁠Σ⁠(⁠╯⁠°⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠╯⁠︵⁠┻⁠┻
_-_--__-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_£-_-__--_--_-

Singapore couldn't sleep at night as he felt a pair of eyes staring him down. Feeling extremely uncomfortable, he headed towards Brunei's room.

"Bru-bru?... I can't sleep..." mumbled Singapore as he knocked on the door. His high pitched voice went an octave lower to show how uncomfortable and uneasy he was. Brunei yawns as he looked at Singapore clutching on his merlion plushie for his dear life.

"Singa? What's wrong?" Brunei asked worriedly as he hugged Singapore tightly. Singapore softly explained why he couldn't sleep. After the war, Singapore hated the feeling of being stared and watched at as it reminded him of North Korea. Brunei had to watch him, but stopped whenever the smaller one felt uncomfortable, all the time so that he wouldn't get overwhelmed and somehow goes beserk, hurting everyone around him. It really hurts to see Singapore intolerant to stares. After some thinking time, Brunei offered Singapore to sleep with him, hoping that it'll calm him down. Singapore whispered a thank you before tucking himself in Brunei's blanket. As for the other, Brunei silently squealed as he took pictures of his beloved, snuggling in the blankets.

That morning

Singapore yawned, rubbing his eyes before looking around. Brunei had gone to the bathroom while Singapore was sleeping. Obviously, Singapore panicked upon realising that he was alone. Moreover, with addition of the windows being open, Singapore overreacted. But who could actually blame him for such. He was being stared down by the North Korean for months or even years. Thankfully, Brunei got out of bathroom just in time and comforted Singapore. However,..

"Bru... Someone is watching us... I can feel it..." He mumbles softly. Brunei immediately closed the window and shut the curtains before continuing to comfort the worried Singaporean. But little did they know, Myanmar was outside their room. He
was very certain it was him. He just need some evidence.