Chapter 9: Manipulation

(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)(⁠~⁠_⁠~⁠;⁠)(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)
____________________________________

Singapore woke up in the same boring room where he was held captive by MPAJA. He was not granted freedom until he agrees to revive Soviet. Sighing in defeat, he had no choice but to be a damsel in distress for Brunei to save. But MPAJA had other plans. He'll make sure that Singapore will become his follower. Once he done that, Malaysia would look for them and then... He'll prove that he was better.

"Crown Colony~ Enjoying life?~" asked MPAJA, grinning like a maniac. At this point, Singapore was done with reminding him that he was not Crown Colony anymore.

"Kanina! Idiot! Fucker! How many times do I have to say?! I'M NOT CROWN COLONY ANYMORE!" Singapore gave a series of curse words at the communist party. MPAJA just laughed loudly, before grabbing Singapore's chin hardly, making the city-state face him. MPAJA smiled as he blower cigarette smoke at him, causing the Singaporean to cough. He knew how much the tiny island hated smoking. While Singapore was coughing away, MPAJA placed another plate of food for Singapore. But this time... Drugged...

Singapore obliviously ate the food after grumbling. MPAJA just stared at him happily while Martial Law and PKI entered the room.

"Did the plan work?" asked PKI getting impatient. MPAJA slapped his arm.

"Can sabar or not? I just attempted it!" scowled the Malaysian communist party. "Look at little Crown Colony~ So cute~"

Martial Law sighed,"I still can't believe that you are STILL obsessed with him. Even after his independence!"

MPAJA rolled his eyes as he sat there quietly, intensely staring at Singapore who was eating the drugged food. He grinned maniacally as Singapore became drowsy. He then wrapped his arms around Singapore and purred.

"Crown Colony of mine~" He grinned as stroked the city-state's hair. He then gave Singapore a plate of Kaya Toast, which were not drugged by the way, and happily watched Singapore eat it. MPAJA giggled, just like the obsessive little guy like he was.
(FR guys, I think I made North Korea 2.0, if you don't understand... Read the first book) Singapore gave a squeak before continuing munching on his snack.

"Crown colony~ Can you do a favour for us?" asked MPAJA while faking a kind smile. Just like what the trio expected, Singapore had fallen into their trap...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Apologies y'all, I might not be able to update for the meantime as I have exams coming and I'm stressed rn. So apologies for not being able to update regularly.. 🙇🙏😞🙇🙇😥😢😓😞☹️༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ(⁠●⁠'⁠⌓⁠'⁠●⁠)(⁠'⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠'⁠)