Chapter 5: Trio meetup.

(⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ
Apologies for MPAJA'S obsessive behaviour towards Singa
---------------------------------------------------------

The trio met up in the forest nearby. PKI looked at MPAJA and sighed.

"Are you literally fangirlling for 'Crown Colony'? I mean his not the same anymore," sighed PKI, attempting to calm MPAJA down but all he got was a slap in the face.

"I was this close to influencing Crown Colony into joining communism. Plus, with the help of the population being majority Chinese, it should be easy," replied MPAJA. PKI and Martial Law looked at each other. Looks like he hadn't realised that 'Crown Colony' was not the same anymore. He became an independent and strong nation (well sort of).

Sadly MPAJA was 34 years too late, Singapore had become his own country with a extremely strong economy. Till this day, MPAJA still aims to influence the Chinese in Singapore, hoping that one day he would be by his side.

"PKI isn't wrong though. We aren't here just to make 'Crown Colony' yours. We're here to terrorise the current us-" Martial Law was immediately cut off by MPAJA. MPAJA glared at the other two.

"Let me fantasize my future colony or state," He replies in an exasperated tone. His friends rolled their eyes.

Meanwhile with Myanmar's POV:

Their most likely here to capture Singapore. Not again... I sighed as I paced myself in my room. Wait- I realised something. Isn't Singapore the one who revived me? So that means, he's Aloysius! I jumped in excitement. He can most likely send them back. Wait-

Back to no one's POV

He gasped in shock. If they capture Singapore, that means they could revive the USSR again and start another Cold War. Myanmar began to overthink. Singapore's mind was still vulnerable to manipulation after the war, which increases the chance of them winning. He needed to inform the rest fast. However, he was 5 seconds too late. A high pitched scream and a sound of glass shattering filled the entire house. Oh no!...

"We did it!" They cackled.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
What happened?...😳