Chapter 6: Kidnapped!

"Eh! MPAJA! I-i thought you were dead!" Singapore gasped as he was held captive again but by a different person. MPAJA grinned.

"I have been revived! Crown Colony why don't you join me!" MPAJA immediately proposed. Singapore was so confused. Was he still living in the past because it had been ages since Singapore had heard that name. Even Britain never called him that. Singapore looked at the side where PKI and Martial Law was standing. They were smirking.

'If only I didn't have such curse...' Singapore thought to himself. It was such a hassle. Martial Law then pushed his comrade aside and smirks. He grinned as he gripped tightly onto Singapore's shoulder.

"We want you to revive the USSR. Do that and you shall be spared,". Singapore's eyes widened in fear. Reviving the USSR was a thing and the consequences was another. Doing that might caused another Cold War. Singapore wanted no part in this! PKI just waited for his answer. Obviously Singapore declined only to be strangled by PKI which ended up in him passing out again.

Meanwhile with ASEAN:

Brunei panicked again. Meanwhile, Myanmar just kept quiet, finding the right time to reply the Bruneian's panicked talking.

"Oh god, oh god! Singa got kidnapped again... I promised Malaysia that I'll protect Singa!" cried Brunei worriedly. Myanmar sighed before resting his hand on the Bruneian's shoulder. Brunei slapped his hand away.

"I might know who did it..." Myanmar muttered and caught the Bruneian's attention. Myanmar paused for awhile before getting slapped on the arm by Brunei.

"Tell... Me..." Brunei ordered creepily. Myanmar sighs as he removed Brunei's hand off his shoulder.

Meanwhile at the spirit world:

"Third Reich,... USSR,... J.E,..." checked Anaphiel as he went through the list of dead countries. "MPA-"

He paused as he looked around the world for the missing spirits. His eyes widen worriedly.

"ALDELPHI!!" Anaphiel shouted. Aldelphi, the angel messenger of the spirit world, had appeared right before Anaphiel's eyes.

"We have a case of a missing spirit," Anaphiel explained. Aldelphi slowly looked up at her leader.

"Sir Anaphiel... Semyaza, the seamstress of life, also had noticed that two more spirits had entered the mortal realm," Aldelphi revealed. "Semyaza had found three new familiar threads in her life loom."

"How is that possible?! Only Myanmar has been granted permission to go back to the mortal realm!" Anaphiel snarled. He grumbled as he tried to figure out how to get the three back.

"Contact Aloysius!" Anaphiel ordered. However, Aldelphi was not convinced in doing such thing.

"But sir... Aloysius has forgotten everything! He doesn't even now that he's the realm guard..." Aldelphi rejected. Anaphiel grumbled even louder. She was right, Aloysius is new to such stuff and view this abilities as a nuisance or a curse. If they were to inform him about his duties, things might go haywire.

"Crap... We'll have to wait for Semyaza to find the right time to cut the thread... It'll be difficult as they're former countries... (Well sort of?..)" Anaphiel sighed. They'll have to wait...

At the mortal realm

Singapore was chained up in a cage again. He groaned in exasperation.

"AGAIN?!!"

"Yes again~ Until you join me... Crown Colony~"

____________________________________

Sorry for late publish. School is very pressuring right now lol.

Should I had a side bloopers? 🤭😜🤪