Chapter 8: The search again

Lol (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
"Not again..." groaned Brunei as he tried to look for clues. "I swear, if people are going to continue kidnapping Singapore, I must as well lock that city-state up in a room"

Myanmar snickered at the joke. He knew that Brunei was trying to lift up the tension. Brunei sighed.

"Myanmar... What is it like in the spirit world?..." Brunei muttered. Myanmar looked at him blankly. There was an awkward silence until Myanmar spoke a word.

"Depressing..."

Brunei raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?.."

Myanmar sighed. He really did not want to talk about it. So he left Brunei without an answer. In his room, Myanmar recalled what it was like in the spirit realm. It was sad place. Everyone was worried about their judgement. Although he could eat and drink whatever he wanted, it felt... empty. It wouldn't satisfy the usual human need. Myanmar felt useless, lifeless, not human nor a nation. Poor him.

Meanwhile with MPAJA and our beloved city-state

Singapore grumbled again. MPAJA just reminded him of a overly obsessed North Korean (read the first book to find out). Now, MPAJA was trying to spoil him. The city-state still had his hand tied, however, instead of being in a basement or some sort he was in a room. A fancy one to add on. The bed had satin sheets, fluffy pillows and a very comfortable bed, much to Singapore's delight.

"C-crap... What is that communist doing?" Singapore muttered. He knew that this was a way of manipulation, but what could the city-state do, bore himself out by looking at the ceiling. He would rather sneak out of the window if he could as the place was like a luxurious prison much to Singapore's annoyance. Oh yea, he could fly remember, only if that communist party didn't chained his wings together. He sighed. Painfully. That was when MPAJA entered with a basket.

"Crown Colony~ I've got you something~" MPAJA giggled as he sat beside Singapore, much to the city-state's dismay. MPAJA took out a container with many slices of Singapore's favourite snack, Kaya toast. Singapore's stomach growled hungrily.

"I-it must be a sick joke-" he muttered before MPAJA shoved a slice of Kaya toast in the Singaporean's mouth. Singapore kept quiet as he munched on his snack. Oblivious to his surroundings, MPAJA took this opportunity to cuddle with the city-state.

"This always works~" He grinned. He was glad that he was out of that boring spirit realm and was reunited with 'Crown Colony'.

"This is going to be fun~ Can't wait to have my revenge"