Chapter 15: Realm Council?

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

Brunei broke the silence, "Ma'am... I beg for your assistance.... We need to find out friend... He got kidnapped..."

"Hold it right there!" Delima giggled as she unleashed her magic. The ground starts rumbling and little purple flowers began to flow out. Malaysia was amazed, it was like his brother's but more flora and less bright.

"So Aloysius is it?" Delima asked as she summoned a very very very large map. Quite live sized to be honest. Brunei nodded when a large X appeared. "X marks the spot!"

Myanmar took a photo of it before looking at Delima. "We ought to have an explanation of why these council exists? So if you may... Why have a council?"

Delima petted his head before ruffling it. She then explained.

Story time
Your world isn't the only world out there...

There are many, many, many more. More than you could ever count. Because of that, there were never peace for centuries. Bloodshed reign from generations to generations. The urge for power was never sastified. Each leader from different realms had the same idea... Conquer them all...

It's like a little game of chess but with many many many more people playing it too...

It was until one, notorious member of the abyssal which was sealed by the land of light broke free only because of the greed of the creatures there... Eden... The despair of realms. It feeds on the broken and it infected everywhere, causing the void, the separator to open up and wreck havoc in realms, especially developing realms like yours...

That was when, the strongest member of each Realms joined together; The representative of Judgement and Rules, a strict and loyal to the book, Lord Xinyue. The second member was, the representative of peace and unity, someone who is able to connect realms and people, casting aside differences, Lady Delima,

"Wait wait wait! You're that old! You look like you're in your 20s!" Malaysia bluntly interrupted the story as Brunei smacked him.  Delima giggled as she continued.

Next up was the representative of destruction, the worldly terror but yet punishes those who deserved it, stern and strict, Lord Anth. And lastly, with destruction, there's obviously creation, Lady Vadia, the still current rule of the spirit realm. These four members united and sealed back that one heck of a creature. Locked it up in he trustworthy hands of the Children of Light. But of course it corruption caused some problems, in many realms, your realm is an example of such disgusting affects. Sadly, unlike me and Lady Vadia, Lord Anth and Lord Xinyue, are mortals so they passed on from old age. Now, they have successor, well only Lord Xinyue. Your beloved Aloysius might be Lord Anth's successor... Well by guessing of course...

End of Story

Malaysia and Brunei blinked awkwardly. That was a lot of description and the fact that Singapore might be the next member is shocking too. Well, if only he wants to?

Myanmar on the other hand took notes. It might be useful for the future. Delima looked at them softly, making them little flower crowns.

"You know... It's very lonely being cursed to be immortal... Unlike Lady Vadia who's definitely a deity... I'm a cursed mortal... You can see from my greyish looking hair and my lack of energy..." Delima looked at them hopefully. "Please make sure Aloysius doesn't make the same mistake I did in the future... He is a kind fella from what I can see. Now, go save him..."

And with those little words, Delima faded away.