Chapter 4: Myanmar's thoughts

(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)(⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)(⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠)⁠>⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜
--_--_--_-----_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-

Myanmar paced himself in his room. He knew that something wasn't supposed to be revived during the ritual. He sighed as he laid down on his bed, trying to recall something during his time in the spirit world...

Back then at the spirit world;

Myanmar wondered around the 'peaceful' place where dead countries had come and will wait for their judgement. He often saw N@zi and Soviet Union bickering with one another while Imperial Italy was singing some tunes. While eavesdropping them, the recently revived Imperial Japan has joined the world.

"Oh my. How'd your conquest go? I bet it was so short," teased N@zi as he looked at the Japanese who was cussing away. Soviet just snickered away. Myanmar watched the Japanese and smirked. His death was finally avenged. Meanwhile, three communist party; MPAJA, PKI and Martial Law was whispering something about reviving. Obviously, Myanmar didn't believe it and shrugged it off.

"Hey Imperial Japan!" MPAJA called out. "Who's the one who ended your scheme".

The Japanese grumbled.

"That stupid Singapore, one of the only remaining successful experiment..."

MPAJA's face lit up with joy. Myanmar was so confused. What does that have to do with him? Maybe they were related, thought Myanmar as he walked away. After all, he really couldn't be bothered as his judgement day was tomorrow.

"Oh hey Myanmar! I have good news!" chirped Anaphiel, the judgement day guide.  "You're going to be revived!"

Myanmar couldn't believe those words. Was he able to come back alive and meet his fellow family?

"How is that possible?!" Myanmar cried happily. Anaphiel just smiled warmly.

"Just thank Aloysius for his help" Anaphiel said as he brought Myanmar to the revival square. 'Aloysius?' Myanmar thought. Suddenly, a bright blue light shone and Anaphiel waved goodbye, Myanmar was going home. But little did he know, three unwanted dead countries joined him.

Back to reality:

Myanmar jolted up from his flashback. He remembered who it was. It was them, the trio; MPAJA, PKI and Martial Law. What are they doing in the mortal realm?!

____________________________________

✨ CLIFFHANGER ✨

Guess who's Aloysius :]