I get in another cubicle and change my clothes once again and remove my lenses and throw them into the empty garbage bag.

Cole gets out of the cubicle and walks to stand beside me as he washes his hand thoroughly.

He doesn't even glance at me. I don't care.

He walks towards the door and gets out.

"Bella? Bella? ISABELLA?!" He breaks through the female washroom door as I walk past him to the my table where I kept my men as props.

They nod at me as we leave towards the back.

I was told that Cole was supposed to be here but I didn't know it wasn't something about his business but some girl.

Anyways. Let's just get on his nerves for now.

I sit in the car and take of tie.

I look at the girl whose legs and hands are being tied by my men.

"Aiden stop staring at her like that. It's making me feel uncomfortable instead of her." I roll my eyes at him. We don't really mean to harm her? Or... Do we?

"Hey Cedric? Who's she tho? I didn't know that Cole was gonna bring up some chick for a date. Also someone who can't speak." Aiden asks me.

What's wrong with someone deaf.

I stare at Axel who looks out of the window and looks at me as his eyes glimmer with the same psychotic desire.

"Bro. Let's just kill her so that he gets angry." Axel says as he looks at her.

"Can you both keep quiet? Just for a second?"

Axel huffs in anger as he rolls his eyes while Aiden frowns at me an pouts.

This bitc-

"Don't do that shit ever again Aiden." I growl at him while Axel rolls his eyes at us.

I look at this girl, Bella.

We reach the warehouse and I throw the girl over my shoulder as we three walk inside.

Isabella

I wake up with a headache. As I open my eyes, I feel my vision getting blurry.

I try to move but my hands are tied. My legs are tied and there is something on my lap. It's a blazer.

I look around and see two guys infront of me.

Why am I here? Am I going to recieve those 50 lashes now?

The two figures don't look like Marcus or the pervert.

Who are they.

They walk closer to me.

I see a dark brown eyed, almost black eyed guy stand infront of me as he smiles and waves his hands

The other guy stares at me with his nose scrunched up with disgust. His green eyes stare at me as if he has X-ray vision.

Who are they? Where is Cole? Marcus? Pervert?

"Aiden. Where's Cedric?" The green eyed guy speaks something

"I don't know Ax. He is outside. Sending Cole our location."

"Then what's the next step? We are just gonna send him our location and leave her?" Green eyed guy says.

"Yes. It's just to make him a bit scared and aware of us."

"No way. That's not gonna happen. We need to scare him for real then."  The green eyed guy says something as he pulls out a knife from his pocket.

"Let's mark her with our symbol." The green eyed guy says something as he comes near me.

No no no no no no no no no.

He grabs my bare arm as he traces the knife against my skin.

My mouth opens but do I scream?

It hurts

Cole

Did Isabella leave? I look around and send my men over the area. Where did she go? From where.

__

It's been 45 minutes. A message pops up on my phone.

Notification
'Your Bella is here with us"
______

He sends me the location and her picture tied to a chair.

____

I reach the warehouse and enter it without being aware of my surroundings. I don't care if someone is trying to kill me.

I enter inside the building as my footsteps echo along with Bella's cries.

As I go there I see her tied to a chair while her arm bleeds

Theres this odd pattern on her arm

A square with a cross in between and a triangle on top

What's this?

Hello angels I didn't study again today and I regret it.

But here's another chapter.

Who's Cedric? Who's Aiden and Axel along with him

______________

Vote 👏👏🎵 Vote vote. Comment comment and follow me😇