Chapter 101: Bring Everyone Back

Evander's Pov

(Upstate, New York 2023)

We all made it back to the compound and deactivated our suits as I took off my mask and breathed a bit.

Evander: Holy shit....

Bruce: Did we get them all?

Rhodey: Are you telling me this actually worked?

We then see Clint dropped to his knees as we didn't see Natasha.

Bruce: Clint, where's Nat?

He didn't say anything as I soon realizes that she sacrfice her life to get the Soul stone as Bruce dropped to his knees.

Roisin: Oh my god.....

(Ten Minutes Later...)

The original Avengers with myself and Alexander are now sitting outside near the lake as we are grieving the loss of Natasha.

Tony: Do we know if she had a family?

Steve: Yeah. Us.

Thor: What? 

Tony: Huh?

Thor: What are you doing?

Tony: I was asking a question.

Thor: Yeah, no you're acting like she's dead. We have the stones right? We can bring her back. So stop this shit we're the Avengers! Get it together!

Clint: It can't be undone.

Thor looked at Clint and chuckled.

Thor: No offense Clint, but you are earthly being, this is space magic we're talking about.

I turned to see Alex gets up and punched Thor across the face as I gotten up and hold Alexander back.

Alexander: YOU DRUNK SON OF A BITCH!! SHE'S FUCKING DEAD AND YOU JUST CHUCKLED AT CLINT?! THESE FUCKING STONES AIN'T BRING HER THE FUCK BACK!!

Evander: Alex, calm down!!

As I was holding Alexander back Bruce then grabbed a bench and throws it away.

Bruce: We can't bring her back. We have to make her death worth it.

Steve: We'll make sure Natasha didn't die for nothing . So let's bring everyone back.

Evander: *looks at Alexander* Sis just stay with Wanda while me, Stark, Bruce, and Rocket make a gauntlet for the stones.

Alexander: Fine.....

I let go of Alex as we all went back inside.

(Twenty-Five Minutes Later)

Tony, Bruce, Rocket, and I was working on the new gauntlet which is made out of nanotech. Once we finish Tony put the stones on the gauntlet as Rocket yelled out which made the rest of us jumped and glared at him as Rocket was chuckling. We then head to the main room with the others as Tony place the gauntlet down.

Rocket: Okay, the gauntlet is ready, the question is who's gonna snap their fricking fingers?

Cassandra: I'm not wearing that damn glove.

Thor: *walks up* I'll do it.

We then pushed him back.

Tony: Stop, stop, slow down.

Thor: Just wait.

Steve: We haven't decided who's gonna put it on yet.

Thor: I'm sorry what we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?

Roisin: We should at least talk about it.

Thor: Look, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avengers, okay? So this responsibility is on me.

Evander: Oh my fucking god.

Cassandra: Is he drunk again or not?

Thor: Just....just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right.

Alexander: You is no condition on doing that.

Thor: What you think is coursing through my veins right now?

Cassandra: Beer.

Roisin: Drugs? Death?

Evander: Roisin....

Roisin: I'm just asking here.

Thor: No lighting.

Bruce: Lighting won't help you pal. It's gotta be me. We saw what the stones did to Thanos, they almost killed him.

Evander: How about I do it. I got raditation.

Cassandra; To hell with that. I'm not losing my husband and the father to our kids.

Evander: ....*sighs* Fine I won't put it on.

Bruce: The raditation is mostly gamma. It's like I was born for this.

We all came to the agreement that Bruce would use the gauntlet.

3rd Pov

Bruce had the gauntlet in his hands as Tony was talking to him.

Tony: Alright, remember, everyone Thanos snapped away you bring them back to here today. Don't change anything in the last five years.

Bruce: Got it. Everybody comes home.

Tony then activated the barn door protocol as all of the window closed with metal shutters around the compound. Bruce then put on the gauntlet as he then fell to his knees as the power  of the stones rushes towards his body.

Thor: Take it off! Take it off!!

Evander: No! Banner are you okay?

Tony: Talk to me Banner.

Bruce: Yeah....I'm good.

Everybody then stepped back a bit as Bruce stands up struggling to raise his arm up as he got it in the air a bit and he then snapped his fingers. He then fell to the floor as the gauntlet fell out of his hand as Evander fired a web and moved it away from him as Tony started patching up Bruce's messed up arm.

Bruce: Did it work?

Rhodey: We're not sure buddy.

With Scott he was looking out of the window as his eyes widen.

Scott: Guys I think it worked.

Back with Evander his spider sense went off as he looked at Alex as her also went offas they looked around and knew something is about to happen.

Evander: Everyone mo-!

Before he get to finish the compound soon exploded as 2014 Thanos was here for the stones.