Paul stood against the backlight, raised his golf club, and placed it on his broad shoulder.

"Sorry, I missed the shot."

Apologizing with his words, but clearly provoking with his actions.

The man got up and wanted to rush over to confront him, but was stopped by his companion.

"That's Paul from the Evans Family, known to be difficult to deal with..."

He endured the pain and swallowed this humiliation.

Jayden cornered Eva at the entrance of the locker room, desperately explaining:

"Eva, I'm really sorry. I was lost in thought and didn't pay attention to what they were saying. Otherwise, I would have stopped them from spreading rumors..."

Having played several rounds of golf, Jayden was indeed absent-minded.

Eva was a bit mad at him, but still concerned about his thoughts, furrowing her brow she asked:

"What are you thinking about?"

Jayden grabbed Eva's shoulders, stared into her eyes, hesitated for a moment, and then spoke.

"I'm thinking about you and Paul, it seems like there's something between you..."

He hesitated, as if there were some things that were difficult to say.

Seeing him like this, Eva immediately understood.

"I'm sorry, I will keep my distance from him in the future."

She was his girlfriend, yet her ex-boyfriend grabbed her hand.

It's natural for anyone to feel a bit uncomfortable.

Thinking this way, Eva was very understanding and apologized to Jayden. After all, it was her fault that he was absent-minded.

"Eva, you don't have to apologize to me. It's my fault, I didn't defend you in front of our friends."

Eva shook her head.

"There will always be some conflicts between couples, as long as we talk it out."

Her generosity made Jayden breathe a sigh of relief.

"Eva, you're really nice."

Jayden naturally leaned down to kiss her.

Eva instinctively wanted to refuse, but when she saw Jayden's pleading eyes, she couldn't.

The sight of a man pressing a woman against the wall and kissing her was all seen by Paul...

He found it difficult to accept and took a step back.

Paul always thought that Eva still cared about him, even if she had a boyfriend, she still cared about him.

Because he believed that Eva was just playing hard to get with him, that's why she was with Jayden, but her heart still belonged to him.