~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs the other four are still having a final drink before getting ready for bed themselves.
"I feel so bad for Stevie. Can you even imagine the panic she must have felt when she couldn't see Cole." Melissa says as a shiver goes down her spine.
"I don't think we can. Unless you have kids you won't be able to imagine that terror." Seb says.

"I guess you are right. Hopefully she will feel a bit better tomorrow."
Neither of them really feels the need to talk much and very soon Tina and Charles leave for bed.

"Want to turn in as well?" Seb asks Melissa as he puts his hand on her leg.
He is so crazy about this woman, they never really had the chance to actually go on a date, but they spend every free moment together and he knows his heart has healed since he met her.

He never even thinks about his ex and her betrayal anymore. Melissa made him very clear at the beginning that if he wants to be with her there is one thing she asks of him and that was that he never compared her to his ex.
If they want to build a relationship together he will have to trust her, because she isn't the one who cheated on her and she doesn't want to be treated as if she can't be trusted.

Melissa has never cheated on anyone in her life and never will. She adores Seb even more now than she already did before getting to know him.
He is a loyal, sweet man who happens to be hot as fuck.
And boy can he fuck.

They put the glasses away before going to the guest room they are staying in.
Before Melissa knew Stevie she would just fly back and forth between races. Especially if they had a weekend without a race. Never in her life did she expect to be in LA in Daniels house, being together with Seb, Charles and Daniel.
And even more being actually together with Seb.

She is the one who he falls asleep with at night. She is the one who he makes love to or fucks, depending on their mood. She is the one who is crazy in love with him and who he is in love with as well.
She is also the one he invited to Switzerland for winter break to celebrate Christmas with him and his family.

She's going of course. She has seen his parents when they visited races before and they always seemed very friendly and kind. Just like Seb. So she would love to meet them, it would definitely make their relationship even more official.

After putting her phone on the charger on her nightstand she goes into the bathroom where she finds Seb staring in the mirror but not seeing anything.
"Are you alright Sunshine?" She asks him.
"I'm fine. I'm just a bit shaken up I guess. Seeing that little boy fall in the pool was absolutely terrifying." He admits.

"I understand. Luckily Cole is fine and he will forget all about this when he's older. He didn't really seem too spooked by his little adventure."
She rubs Sebs strong back and feels the tension in his muscles.
"No the silly boy said he was just going for a swim even though he hasn't got a clue how to." A slight smile breaks the serious face of her German lover.

"At least he won't be afraid of water. I know it was scary to see, but he is fine and Stevie will be as well. How about I help you release some of that tension I'm feeling in your muscles?"
She looks at him in the mirror and their eyes meet.
"What did you have in mind?" He asks with a grin.

He has never met a woman who had such a high sex drive before. He thought his was through the roof, but he sometimes struggles to keep up with her.
"Well I can think of a few things. Lets get ready for bed and I'll show you. I promise you will forget all about today once I'm getting started with you."

That's all he needs to feel his cock growing in his shorts.
She hasn't even touched him and he becomes rock hard, but that's just what she does to him.