“Does it hurt?”

Zack shook his head.

“No, it doesn’t hurt. I can take many more slaps.”

Seeing the indulgence in Zack’s eyes, Gigi felt relieved.

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me the reason, then don’t…”

Let him go, and let herself go. Let everything happen naturally.

In the end, she gave in.

Zack was moved and pulled her into his arms.

“Thank you for understanding me.”

This time, Gigi didn’t push him away. Maybe she was tired of crying, so she silently rested her head on his shoulder.

In Zack’s eyes, Gigi appeared to be an arrogant and domineering young lady, but deep down, she was pure and soft-hearted.

Zack could see her inner self, so no matter how rough she acted, he would indulge her and let her throw tantrums.

“Gigi, tomorrow I will go talk to Dylan and make things clear with him.”

Gigi remained calm and spoke up.

“What are you going to tell him?”

“Tell him not to marry you.”

“If he doesn’t marry me, will you marry me then?”

“Yes, I will!”

Zack let go of Gigi, cupped her face, and gazed deeply into her eyes.

“I can be with you for five months, but after that, I have to leave. If I come back safely, I will definitely marry you. Will you accept?”

To Gigi, these words sounded like empty promises from Zack.

What does it mean to be together for five months and then leave, waiting for him to come back safely?

He’s a bodyguard, does he have to go on dangerous missions like the S members his brother checked on?

Gigi felt that Zack was deceiving her again, and she pushed him away in anger.

“Just go, I don’t need you to marry me.”

She suddenly changed her expression, leaving Zack feeling helpless.

“I promise you, once this is done, we will start a family together and never let you down.”

Mr. Shawn will only face danger this one time. After he accompanies Mr. Shawn to deal with Erebus and returns, he will marry Gigi.

The look in his eyes didn’t seem fake. It seemed like there was something waiting for him to complete.

This sense of mission made Gigi feel that Zack was not ordinary.

“Are you really just James’s bodyguard?”

“Hmm.”

Zack nodded without hesitation, but in his heart, he said sorry.

Gigi felt that Zack was keeping many things from her. She could understand that there were things he couldn’t say, but she couldn’t accept his lack of honesty. It was contradictory.

“You go back for now. Let me think about it.”

Zack was still afraid that she would marry Dylan. He needed her to give him peace of mind.

Gigi gave him a disdainful look.

“You’re not allowed to go see him!”

“Oh…”