Emelyn hesitantly spoke up, “We’re here to apologize for the kidnapping of Amelia last time, but we didn’t expect to cause you trouble again.”

Because they came to apologize, they didn’t have any defenses up and ran into Jonny at the door. Fortunately, James stepped in to resolve the situation.

He said coldly, “I don’t need your apology. If there’s nothing else, don’t come looking for me again.”

After the man finished speaking, he got into the car and watched it speed away. Emelyn and Holden exchanged a glance, and their relationship seemed to have become even more strained.

Inside the car, James leaned back in his seat and wanted to rest for a while, but Jonny’s phone call came in like a nightmare, ringing incessantly.

Without being bothered, he reached out and pressed the answer button. Immediately, Jonny’s frantic and childish voice came through the phone:

“You guys have messed things up so much that I almost forgot the main point. You tell me where Zack is, or hand him over, otherwise I’ll come to your house every day and make a scene!”

James put down his phone, exited the call interface, opened the message app, sent Zack’s location to Jonny, and hung up the phone without saying a word.

Jonny, whose call was cut off, was about to get angry when a message popped up with Zack’s location. His face changed slightly…

He thought it would take some effort to get James to hand over Zack, but he didn’t expect it to be so simple?!

Oh well, never mind, let’s take Gigi to get revenge on Zack first!

As for S’s matter, he’ll come back to investigate after helping his sister get revenge!

After sending Jonny Zack’s location, James sent a message to notify Zack.

Zack, who received the message, was a little nervous. To be honest, he was quite afraid of Gigi.

But he had to take responsibility for this.

So when Gigi kicked open the door with a group of people, Zack didn’t even move, just lifted his eyes and calmly watched her rush towards him.

Gigi slapped Zack hard, leaving a trace of blood at the corner of his mouth.

Initially, Gigi wanted to continue slapping him, but the sight of blood made her hesitate.

“Why didn’t you dodge?”

“I was wrong, you should hit me.”

Zack wiped away the blood from his lip and looked up at Gigi, who was filled with anger.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have used you like that. It was my mistake.”

Gigi slapped Zack again!

“Is using me the only thing you did wrong?!”

Zack held his hurting cheek and looked at Gigi, confused.

“Apart from using you, did I do anything else to hurt you?”

“Nothing?!”

“You even lied about your name, have you ever thought about how I feel?!”

Zack hesitated for a moment, opened his mouth to explain, but realized he had nothing to say. He had indeed lied about his name.

“I’m sorry, it was my mistake. I didn’t consider your feelings…”

He thought Gigi was just a fling, a casual encounter where they both got what they wanted and could easily move on.

So when he planned everything, Zack didn’t think much about it. But now, faced with Gigi’s tearful questioning, he suddenly felt like a jerk.