Rahiya(spcl chapter)

Start from the beginning

Athiyaa:aaahhhh....she looked at him....he licked one of her boobs round her nipple....making her quiver....one of us hand is kneading her another boobs to...she felt so much pleasure....that she closed her eyes.... suddenly he twisted her peak making her hiss loud and open her eyes too see him smirking...

Rahul:eyes open...he declared and he started sucking her nipples hard....and on another hand he was twisting her nipples....she felt peak of her pleasure....

Athiyaa:Rahul...aahhh....mmmm....she looking at him doing all this to her made her aroused....he pulled her peaks with his teeth making her cry in pleasure.....he did the same with the other one....and satisfied...he move down to her waist sucking and leaving wet kisses....he reached her navel....and kissed it...he saw athiya who was all red by now....he looked into her eyes and thrusted his tongue into her navel....making her lift her body in pleasure...but he caught her in place....she was moaning his name continiously....and by now she was wet down there....he now licked around her navel...and moved more down tracing the band of her shorts....she was shivering by now....he just removed her shorts in one go leaving her just in her panty.....she tried closing her legs as she was wet....

Rahul:don't hide what's mine babydoll....he smirked and parted her legs....and hissed...so wet babydoll...he smirked and removed his t-shirt in one go making her lick her lips to his perfectly toned body...he stood up and removed his tracks in one go... now he was only in his boxers and she could see his hard shaft fighting to come out..she chuckled blushing....he went inbetween her legs and seperated her legs and placed kisses on her thighs....he sucked the skin on her Inner thighs...she was groaning....he let his fingers stroke her above her panty...she moaned softly....he kissed her above her panty....she lifted her lips... making him catch her in place....he looked directly into her eyes and pulled down her panty....making her shiver....now she was completely bare under him....she breathed hard....his eyes turned dark seeing her all wet....he leaned and pressed his lips on her nether lips....making her cry in pleasure....he parted her lips...and licked it so sensually....she was by now so much in pleasure....he licked her clit that made her moan....

Athiyaa:Rahulllllll.....he let his fingers in her hole....he started fingerfucking her and sucked her clit making her shiver under him....he added another finger and found her g spot and twisted his fingers there making her moan so loud.....he was sucking her clit ruthlessly...she cried in pleasure....she felt her arousal...he bit her clit and that was the last straw she had her orgasm ....he licked her completely and got up.....and kissed her forehead....she saw directly into her eyes and saw only love and desire..she eyed his boxers .....he blushed and removed it...she widened her eyes seeing him so hard....went to her side and she with her hands still tied bent and licked his tip making him moan in pleasure...she was licking his tip with her tongue and he closed his eyes feeling ecstasy....and he knew this was the point and pulled back from her....and positionef himself between her legs ...she looked at him ...he blinked his eyes...he rubbed his shaft on her lips making her moan....and when she was closing her eyes he entered her in one go....she closed her eyes tight feeling him inside her....he saw her relaxed and started ponding inside her ....she moaned louder ...he thrusted so hard into her ....and his hands was continuously teasing her clit....and he felt that she was about to explode and pressed her clit and she shot her orgasm..but still he was not done....and pounded more hard.... and she shivered and by now he shot up inside her making her moan and again explode her third orgasm for today....and he removed her hands and flipped themselves....he made her sit on top of him...
Rahul:ride me..he uttered in his base voice....he caught her boobs in his hands kneading them while she was riding him...and that night still continued and by early morning 4...the laid down on eachother....and he pulled out from her....and kissed her forehead...he went to the washroom and cleaned himself and came back carried her and cleaned her and carried her back to the bed...and cuddled her...
Rahul:baby....you okay...

Athiyaa:you proved ur stamina..she smirked....he blushed...

Rahul:was I too hard....he asked concerned

Athiyaa:no rahhh...I am fine....

Rahul:I love you ...he pecked her lips...

Athiyaa: love you more....and cuddled and both slept.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy anniversary sweethearts ❤️

Pls vote and comment 🙏

With love 😘
Riya