First 4

Nicholas

I open the car door and toss my clothes and bag on the seat next to me. I put my hands on the steering wheel and stare at the front door of her house, tempted to go inside and pleasure her, make her feel the things that her body craves, but maybe it isn't the right time for her. If it was she would have invited me inside. I start the engine and turn around to move out the driveway, but press the brake immediately as I notice her purse lying on the seat with my bag and wet clothes. I must have picked it up at the same time I did my bag. I grab it quickly, then open the car door and walk over to the front door to take it to her.

I ring the doorbell a few times but she doesn't answer. I turn the doorknob, finding that the door is unlocked. I push the door in slowly and walk into the house locking the door behind me.

"Cassandra?" I call but she doesn't respond. Most of the house is in darkness but there is a small table in the foyer with a lamp that's on. I place the bag on the table and decide to make my exit but notice a soft light coming from one of the rooms upstairs which I suspect is hers. I pick up the purse from the table and walk up the stairs to the room slowly. I proceed to knock on the door but notice that it's already slightly open. I look into the room and drop her purse immediately as I lay my eyes on the sight of her. She stands in front of the mirror looking at her unclothed body. I try to move away and pretend that I didn't see what I'm seeing, but I am stunned by such a beautiful sight which makes it impossible for me to turn away. She turns her head in the direction of the door sensing that I am there and looks me dead in the eyes. She doesn't flinch or try to cover herself up. She stands there waiting, inviting me in silently. Her eyes pleading to me, her body calling for mine. I push the door open slowly and walk into her bedroom, letting the towel that's wrapped around my waist fall to the floor. I stand mere inches behind her as I look at her flawless nude body in the mirror.

"You're flawless!" I say softly, looking at her body from the top to the bottom then back up again.

"Do you want me?" she asks, barely able to speak.

I look into her eyes which are filled with desire. "Badly!" I whisper.

"Then touch me," she begs, turning her entire body to face mine.

I slide my tongue between my lips. My eyes become filled with passion as I try to decide where I should touch her first.

I use the back of my right index finger to caress her from the space between her breasts all the way down to her inner thighs then slide my index and middle fingers inside of her slowly and caress her there. She gasps letting out soft moans as her breathing increases. She holds onto my hand, pushing it down while biting on her bottom lip.

"Come closer, Nic..," she says between breaths.

I bite on my bottom lip hearing her call me Nick for the first time. I slide my hand around her waist bringing her closer to me, closing the space between us. I tilt her head to the side, kissing her on the neck in her sensitive spot, tasting the salt from the ocean on her skin. Her body quivers in my hand and she wraps her hand around my shoulders. I move my kisses down to her breasts, while slowly sliding my hands up and down the sides of her body as her breathing gets louder and she is unable to remain standing. I move down slowly planting a line of kisses down to her belly button. I place my hands on either side of her waist and stand on my knees as I plant more kisses down to the center of her thighs. Her body continues to react to every bit of pleasure that I'm giving to her.

I stop to look up at her and she looks down at me, her eyes becoming filled with more and more desire. I lift her left leg and place it over on my right shoulder, then use my right hand to hold onto it, and wrap my left around her waist to help her keep her balance. I place my lips between her thighs, using my tongue and lips to pleasure her. She brings both hands to the top of my head, slowly placing them on it, tugging on my hair, and bending her head backward as she moans softly and bites on her lips. Her legs begin to tremble, it feels like she's about to fall over, I hold onto her waist a bit tighter as the desire in her body grows greater and her moans and breathing become louder. I feel her body becoming undone and pull my lips away so that she doesn't climax. I look up at her, she brings her hands down to my face and cups it as she looks down at me; her eyes telling me silently that her body craves more pleasure. I bring her leg down from my shoulder and stand. I pick her up in my arms slowly and carry her over to the bed, placing her down gently in the center of it.

Cassandra

I watch as he removes the only piece of clothing that he's wearing and climbs over me. My heart begins to race, knowing that this is the part where he and I become one. I slide my tongue between my lips to give them some moisture as they are now completely dried from my constant deep breaths. I am a bit fearful right now as it is my first time, I hope it doesn't hurt too much. I bring my legs up as he lies between them. I grab onto the sheets and take a deep breath in an attempt to prepare myself for what is about to happen.

"I'll be gentle," he promises, sensing my fear.

"Okay," I whisper, studying his eyes.

He gives me a small smile. "Are you ready?"

I clench my teeth and then nod my head in response.

He brings his body down on mine slowly, takes my hands, and places them on his back.

"You might want to hold onto my shoulders," he says softly, giving me a small smile. "Just relax and let me in."

I bring my hands up to his shoulders and hold onto them. He then places his arms on either side of my head and touches my hair softly with his hands. He kisses me gently on the lips as he brings his right hand down between us and slides himself into me slowly, becoming one with me. I gasp, holding onto him tightly and biting on my bottom lip. He brings his hand back up to my head and continues to caress my hair.

"You okay?" he asks, looking into my eyes.

I nod my head in response, my bottom lip still between my teeth.

Looking into his eyes now I get this feeling of déjà vu like we've done this before. It's as if our souls knew each other in a past life, and our bodies had combined before in the same way.

I moan loudly as he slowly pushes himself further inside of me, till he's all in. "Oh...oh...Nicholas!" I say in between moans.

He kisses me gently on the forehead as he continues to caress my hair while he moves up and down inside of me slowly. Our hearts beat simultaneously and my moans become softer as the pain turns into pleasure and I feel my body about to reach its climax. He buries his head in my left shoulder and kisses me on my neck. I hold onto his head, bringing it up so that we're staring into each other's eyes as we both become sated.